Seven Publishing Group
+44 (0)20 7775 7774
20 Upper Ground, London, SE1
Publisher, Campaign; founder Redwood Publishing, Seven Publishing; launched BBC Top Gear Marcus Morris Award.
Favourite TV programme
Spooks, Top Gear.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
CHI's Britvic ad \"Brains\".
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Any male character in a movie with Penelope Cruz.
Laughing too much.
Driving cars too fast on track days, theatre, opera, film.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A permanently sharp pencil.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Sorry, I think I'd rather spend my last moments doing something else!
Things have been relatively quiet at Seven Publishing of late. Created back in 2007 by the irrepressible Potter – a veteran of consumer magazine publishing, whose previous company, Redwood, helped to establish the genre. The focus for growth last year was its cross-platform specialist, Seven Squared
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Account Manager AF Selection £26,000 - £30,000, West Midlands
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £30k-£35k, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
- Creative Strategist (commercial) Ultimate Asset £45000 per annum + 40% bonus, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure