Seven Publishing Group
+44 (0)20 7775 7774
20 Upper Ground, London, SE1
Publisher, Campaign; founder Redwood Publishing, Seven Publishing; launched BBC Top Gear Marcus Morris Award.
Favourite TV programme
Spooks, Top Gear.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
CHI's Britvic ad \"Brains\".
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Any male character in a movie with Penelope Cruz.
Laughing too much.
Driving cars too fast on track days, theatre, opera, film.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A permanently sharp pencil.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Sorry, I think I'd rather spend my last moments doing something else!
Things have been relatively quiet at Seven Publishing of late. Created back in 2007 by the irrepressible Potter – a veteran of consumer magazine publishing, whose previous company, Redwood, helped to establish the genre. The focus for growth last year was its cross-platform specialist, Seven Squared
- Digital Agency Sales - Management Aspire £40000 - £60000 per annum + 50% commission, London
- Hospitality Sales Executive f1 Recruitment Up to £28,000 plus 35% bonus, London
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- European Brand Manager - Consumer Brands Stopgap £42000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Database Co-Ordinator Stopgap £20000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'