Seven Publishing Group
+44 (0)20 7775 7774
20 Upper Ground, London, SE1
Publisher, Campaign; founder Redwood Publishing, Seven Publishing; launched BBC Top Gear Marcus Morris Award.
Favourite TV programme
Spooks, Top Gear.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
CHI's Britvic ad \"Brains\".
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Any male character in a movie with Penelope Cruz.
Laughing too much.
Driving cars too fast on track days, theatre, opera, film.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A permanently sharp pencil.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Sorry, I think I'd rather spend my last moments doing something else!
Things have been relatively quiet at Seven Publishing of late. Created back in 2007 by the irrepressible Potter – a veteran of consumer magazine publishing, whose previous company, Redwood, helped to establish the genre. The focus for growth last year was its cross-platform specialist, Seven Squared
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Digital Specialist - Client-Side Travel Brand - PPC / SEO Ultimate Asset £30000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, City of London
- Graphic Designer / Art Director Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Senior Manager Customer Engagement - Sports Brand (Relocation) Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- Ocean Outdoor finds new owners in Searchlight Capital