Seven Publishing Group
+44 (0)20 7775 7774
20 Upper Ground, London, SE1
Publisher, Campaign; founder Redwood Publishing, Seven Publishing; launched BBC Top Gear Marcus Morris Award.
Favourite TV programme
Spooks, Top Gear.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
CHI's Britvic ad \"Brains\".
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Any male character in a movie with Penelope Cruz.
Laughing too much.
Driving cars too fast on track days, theatre, opera, film.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A permanently sharp pencil.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Sorry, I think I'd rather spend my last moments doing something else!
Things have been relatively quiet at Seven Publishing of late. Created back in 2007 by the irrepressible Potter – a veteran of consumer magazine publishing, whose previous company, Redwood, helped to establish the genre. The focus for growth last year was its cross-platform specialist, Seven Squared
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior International Digital Account Manager - Music Accounts! Ultimate Asset £38000 - £45000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager- Retail - up to £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40k-£45k plus bonus , London
- Senior Brand Manager - Consumer Health/FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, West of London/Berks