Seven Publishing Group
+44 (0)20 7775 7774
20 Upper Ground, London, SE1
Publisher, Campaign; founder Redwood Publishing, Seven Publishing; launched BBC Top Gear Marcus Morris Award.
Favourite TV programme
Spooks, Top Gear.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
CHI's Britvic ad \"Brains\".
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Any male character in a movie with Penelope Cruz.
Laughing too much.
Driving cars too fast on track days, theatre, opera, film.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A permanently sharp pencil.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Sorry, I think I'd rather spend my last moments doing something else!
Things have been relatively quiet at Seven Publishing of late. Created back in 2007 by the irrepressible Potter – a veteran of consumer magazine publishing, whose previous company, Redwood, helped to establish the genre. The focus for growth last year was its cross-platform specialist, Seven Squared
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - £60K - Fashion - Buckinghams Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Italian Marketing Executive, Travel, Soho Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, London
- Private Bank - Digital Marketing, eCRM Campaign & Marketing Operations Manager - Associate - London J.P.Morgan JPMorgan Chase & Co. offer an exceptional benefits program and highly competitive compensation., Knightsbridge
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'