+44 (0)20 7387 2000
Centro 3, 19 Mandela Street, , , NW1 0DU
A decade at Profero has given me more than my fair share of good memories.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Mini, for its chutzpah.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Right now, twirling the moustache I've grown for Tacheback.
Gardening, parenting, collecting wood-cut letters.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Humanoid robots are too ambitious. I think we should start lower down the evolutionary scale and perfect the robot clam.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"You're so vain, you probably think this Tweet is about you.\"
Profero's management team underwent a transition in 2009 following the arrival of Elspeth Lynn as the joint executive creative director and Dale Gall as executive planning director. No bad thing as Powell, who can be too nice for his own good, sometimes needs a bit of a fire lit under him.
Harrogate, 13 July 1973.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Partnerships Manager air recruitment c.£48K dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director / Business Director (Integrated) air recruitment Up to £70k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Director air recruitment Up to £100k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)