+44 (0)20 7387 2000
Centro 3, 19 Mandela Street, , , NW1 0DU
A decade at Profero has given me more than my fair share of good memories.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Mini, for its chutzpah.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Right now, twirling the moustache I've grown for Tacheback.
Gardening, parenting, collecting wood-cut letters.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Humanoid robots are too ambitious. I think we should start lower down the evolutionary scale and perfect the robot clam.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"You're so vain, you probably think this Tweet is about you.\"
Profero's management team underwent a transition in 2009 following the arrival of Elspeth Lynn as the joint executive creative director and Dale Gall as executive planning director. No bad thing as Powell, who can be too nice for his own good, sometimes needs a bit of a fire lit under him.
Harrogate, 13 July 1973.
- New Product Development Assistant Ball & Hoolahan £competitive salary and Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategic Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000-£60,000 + Benefits , Southampton, Hampshire
- Art Director - Integrated Marketing Agency - West London - £40k - NP198 Stonor £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager, FMCG, Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Richmond upon Thames
- Online Analytics Manager, Telecoms, Slough Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £65000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Slough