+44 (0)20 7387 2000
Centro 3, 19 Mandela Street, , , NW1 0DU
A decade at Profero has given me more than my fair share of good memories.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Mini, for its chutzpah.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Right now, twirling the moustache I've grown for Tacheback.
Gardening, parenting, collecting wood-cut letters.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Humanoid robots are too ambitious. I think we should start lower down the evolutionary scale and perfect the robot clam.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"You're so vain, you probably think this Tweet is about you.\"
Profero's management team underwent a transition in 2009 following the arrival of Elspeth Lynn as the joint executive creative director and Dale Gall as executive planning director. No bad thing as Powell, who can be too nice for his own good, sometimes needs a bit of a fire lit under him.
Harrogate, 13 July 1973.
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR CONTRACT OR PERM FMCG - digi and ATL Barker Graves £60K PLUS BENEFITS, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Networked Agency - Central London - £60k-£70k Fill Recruitment £60,000-£70,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Print Project Manager Creative Recruitment £24000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Scorch London £25,000-£35,000 based on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director four23 DOE, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook