+44 (0)20 7387 2000
Centro 3, 19 Mandela Street, , , NW1 0DU
A decade at Profero has given me more than my fair share of good memories.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Mini, for its chutzpah.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Right now, twirling the moustache I've grown for Tacheback.
Gardening, parenting, collecting wood-cut letters.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Humanoid robots are too ambitious. I think we should start lower down the evolutionary scale and perfect the robot clam.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"You're so vain, you probably think this Tweet is about you.\"
Profero's management team underwent a transition in 2009 following the arrival of Elspeth Lynn as the joint executive creative director and Dale Gall as executive planning director. No bad thing as Powell, who can be too nice for his own good, sometimes needs a bit of a fire lit under him.
Harrogate, 13 July 1973.
- Strategy Director, 70k-90k + bens Direct Recruitment £70k-90k + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director createselect £35-43K pa, depending on experience., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Junior Copywriter - Presentation/Decks Digital Gurus £22000 - £30000 Per Annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £34000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy