+44 (0)20 7387 2000
Centro 3, 19 Mandela Street, , , NW1 0DU
A decade at Profero has given me more than my fair share of good memories.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Mini, for its chutzpah.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Right now, twirling the moustache I've grown for Tacheback.
Gardening, parenting, collecting wood-cut letters.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Humanoid robots are too ambitious. I think we should start lower down the evolutionary scale and perfect the robot clam.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"You're so vain, you probably think this Tweet is about you.\"
Profero's management team underwent a transition in 2009 following the arrival of Elspeth Lynn as the joint executive creative director and Dale Gall as executive planning director. No bad thing as Powell, who can be too nice for his own good, sometimes needs a bit of a fire lit under him.
Harrogate, 13 July 1973.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Content Manager/Editor Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned