Executive creative director
Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners
+44 (0)20 7438 4038
25 Wellington Street, London, WC2E 7DA
Getting hired by John Hegarty, winning some gongs, getting hired by Ed Morris, winning some gongs, getting hired by Greg Delaney...
Favourite TV programme
The Wire (4th series).
The New Yorker.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The \"Million\" project.
Ardbeg. It helps me sleep.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
They'd never make one.
Leaving early. Or leaving late.
Used to be sailing, skiing, music, writing. Now fatherhood.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A snooze button on human beings under the age of six.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"To my ten followers on Twitter. I know it's been a while... but I'm dying.\"
An award-winning creative director, Prest's obvious talents were spotted this year by DLKW, which snapped him up as its new executive creative director. The former Lowe man has wasted no time in asserting himself, making a number of key hirings and helping it to pick up yet more business from COI. Still waiting for a great piece of creative work, though.
Paddington 6 November 1974.
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne