Executive creative director
+44 (0)20 7487 4351
82 Baker Street, London, W1U 6AE
Superdrug at Dorlands, BBC Sport at Circus, The AA at Rapier, The Army at Publicis.
Favourite TV programme
Whichever film I happen to have Sky plussed.
I'm fickle – The Times on weekdays, The Telegraph on Saturdays, The Observer on Sundays.
Officially, The Week. Unofficially, a borrowed copy of Grazia.
Spotify or BBC Sport.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Sagami \"Love distance\" or Oasis Dig Out Your Soul.
Penguin – launched to provide intelligent books at low prices and still doing it, 75 years later.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Don't really have one, but if pissed enough I can recite the whole of The Revenge by Alfred Lord Tennyson.
I don't have hobbies, I have children.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The self-feeding baby.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"It's been real.\"
From a family of bankers, Prideaux was expected to follow his grandfather, a former chairman of the Westminster Bank, into the City. But because he decided to study English at East Anglia, he is now considered the black sheep of the family. He is said to have rather girly tastes in music including Coldplay and Starsailor.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Freelance Fashion E-Commerce Designers become Competitive rates, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance POS/FSDU Creatives... become Competitive rates, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media