Executive creative director
+44 (0)20 7487 4351
82 Baker Street, London, W1U 6AE
Superdrug at Dorlands, BBC Sport at Circus, The AA at Rapier, The Army at Publicis.
Favourite TV programme
Whichever film I happen to have Sky plussed.
I'm fickle – The Times on weekdays, The Telegraph on Saturdays, The Observer on Sundays.
Officially, The Week. Unofficially, a borrowed copy of Grazia.
Spotify or BBC Sport.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Sagami \"Love distance\" or Oasis Dig Out Your Soul.
Penguin – launched to provide intelligent books at low prices and still doing it, 75 years later.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Don't really have one, but if pissed enough I can recite the whole of The Revenge by Alfred Lord Tennyson.
I don't have hobbies, I have children.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The self-feeding baby.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"It's been real.\"
From a family of bankers, Prideaux was expected to follow his grandfather, a former chairman of the Westminster Bank, into the City. But because he decided to study English at East Anglia, he is now considered the black sheep of the family. He is said to have rather girly tastes in music including Coldplay and Starsailor.
- Head of Resource The Industry Club London Ltd 55 - 60K, LONDON, SE1
- Global Digital Manager - Dubai Dot-Gap £47k, London Central
- Global Strategic Planning + Insight Exec Dot-Gap £31k, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Global Account Exec - Cross Media Dot-Gap £31k , United Arab Emirates (AE)
- Global Media Manager - Cross Media Dot-Gap £47k , Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile