Adam & Eve/DDB
+44 (0)203 077 1027
52 Shorts Gardens, , London, , WC2H 9AN
I've been lucky and worked with some wonderful people at some great agencies, Lowe Howard-Spink, TBWA and Rainey Kelly in particular but nothing beats the intensity and buzz of running your own place.
Favourite TV programme
ES magazine, on the train, on a Friday night. It's a sign the weekend has begun. Either that or Razzle.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Meerkat. Proof you can do great stuff in any category. Punters love it, ad folk love it. Very good for our business.
Honda. I love the way they think, talk and behave.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
The lead singer of Supergrass.
I can move an After Eight from my forehead into my mouth without using my hands.
Being at home.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Teleportation. I love my commute but...
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"What a lucky man – a beautiful wife, precious daughters, loving family and wonderful friends. Yes, all in all it could have been so much worse, I could have been born a Brighton fan. Eagles!\"
The speedy growth of his agency in 2009 saw Priest faced with the challenge of hiring his first heavyweight creative team and laying the foundation stone of his succession management. It was a bit of a coup to get Ben Tollett and Emer Stamp – but the agency's creative output still lags behind its undeniably brilliant new-business record so far.
22 February 1968 Walton on Thames.
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne