Headof digital (creative)
Beattie McGuinness Bungay
+44 (0)20 7632 0400.
16 Shorts Gardens, London, WC2H 9AU
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I have stopped smoking.
Manchester City Football Club, D&AD, The Scotch Whisky Appreciation Society, RSA, Facebook, LinkedIn.
Charles Babbage's The Difference Engine.
Desert island objects
Riva Aquarama?er, that's all.
Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov Lenin. Best delivery of a viral idea. Ever.
The Times, Monkey, whatever's on my Sky+, Radio 4, stumbleupon.com (but it changes daily).
Biggest risk taken
At the time, switching from writing 30s or 60s to banners.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Someone younger, thinner and prettier.
First creative directorship in 1996; first truly interactive TV ad in the world in 2003; first gold Lion in 2003; first Pencil in 2004; first agency to run in 2006; first time in Campaign's Top Ten Digital Talent in 2006; first time in The A List in 2007.
As yet, it's still undiscovered.
Best job outside advertising
Forklift truck driver. Enormous diesel Caterpillar with no brakes. Good training for digital.
Williams will be one of the most important cogs in the machine as BMB's pledge to be anything but traditional starts winning the agency more business.
Most expensive purchase
An island. Sadly, only in Second Life.
Why are you good at what you do?
I am comfortable with ambiguity.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £47000 per annum, London
- International Accounts Director - exciting media owner Ultimate Asset £90000 - £110000 per annum + 40% bonus, West End
- Mid-weight Project Manager - Global Integrated Agency, up to £40K Story Recruitment up to 40K + great benefits and career progression, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure