Headof digital (creative)
Beattie McGuinness Bungay
+44 (0)20 7632 0400.
16 Shorts Gardens, London, WC2H 9AU
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I have stopped smoking.
Manchester City Football Club, D&AD, The Scotch Whisky Appreciation Society, RSA, Facebook, LinkedIn.
Charles Babbage's The Difference Engine.
Desert island objects
Riva Aquarama?er, that's all.
Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov Lenin. Best delivery of a viral idea. Ever.
The Times, Monkey, whatever's on my Sky+, Radio 4, stumbleupon.com (but it changes daily).
Biggest risk taken
At the time, switching from writing 30s or 60s to banners.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Someone younger, thinner and prettier.
First creative directorship in 1996; first truly interactive TV ad in the world in 2003; first gold Lion in 2003; first Pencil in 2004; first agency to run in 2006; first time in Campaign's Top Ten Digital Talent in 2006; first time in The A List in 2007.
As yet, it's still undiscovered.
Best job outside advertising
Forklift truck driver. Enormous diesel Caterpillar with no brakes. Good training for digital.
Williams will be one of the most important cogs in the machine as BMB's pledge to be anything but traditional starts winning the agency more business.
Most expensive purchase
An island. Sadly, only in Second Life.
Why are you good at what you do?
I am comfortable with ambiguity.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Manager Dot-Gap £45k, London Central
- Market Research Analyst - Charity - Contract Hasson Associates £33000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Head of Insight | Full service integrated advertising agency Elizabeth Norman International £55000 - £65000 per annum, London