Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy
+44 (0)20 7073 6900
15 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1NB
Landing my first job at DMB&B and my second one at MCBD. Campaign Face to Watch and A List (of course). Work on clients including Umbro, Department of Health, Met Police, Hovis and Virgin. Winning new business – there's nothing like it. And getting to work with an industry full of brilliant and entertaining people.
Favourite TV programme
Trawlermen – makes advertising look like a walk in the park!
The Sunday Times.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Sarah Silverman and The Great Schlep – a modern marketing phenomenon.
At the moment, a little brand called Streetcar. Neat idea, clear philosophy, simply expressed.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Lunch on a Tuesday.
Who would play you in a movie?
Appearing sober while being completely Twittered.
Swings. Ben 10. Peppa Pig.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
I think we've got enough already.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I told you I was ill.\"
Proof that we don't always get it wrong when we compile our \"Faces to Watch\" feature each year, A former entrant, Pring has thrived in the managing director role at MCBD. Just don't ask him how his house redevelopment is going...
1972 in Swansea.
- Innovations and Insights Director Hasson Associates £60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus, London
- Data Planner - Leading CRM Agency - Temp to Perm (Immediate Start) - to £250 per day Fill Recruitment £180 to £250 per day + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager FMCG Connect £28,000 - £31,000 plus benefits, West Yorkshire
- Strategist - Brand Consultancy Ann Sharman Recruitment £35,000 - £45,000 + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager - West Sussex - up to £50K Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, West Malling
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad