Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy
+44 (0)20 7073 6900
15 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1NB
Landing my first job at DMB&B and my second one at MCBD. Campaign Face to Watch and A List (of course). Work on clients including Umbro, Department of Health, Met Police, Hovis and Virgin. Winning new business – there's nothing like it. And getting to work with an industry full of brilliant and entertaining people.
Favourite TV programme
Trawlermen – makes advertising look like a walk in the park!
The Sunday Times.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Sarah Silverman and The Great Schlep – a modern marketing phenomenon.
At the moment, a little brand called Streetcar. Neat idea, clear philosophy, simply expressed.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Lunch on a Tuesday.
Who would play you in a movie?
Appearing sober while being completely Twittered.
Swings. Ben 10. Peppa Pig.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
I think we've got enough already.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I told you I was ill.\"
Proof that we don't always get it wrong when we compile our \"Faces to Watch\" feature each year, A former entrant, Pring has thrived in the managing director role at MCBD. Just don't ask him how his house redevelopment is going...
1972 in Swansea.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - brand engagement & recruitment marketing Story Recruitment £38 - 45k dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-35K plus bonus, dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Executive Creative Director MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)