+44 (0)20 7025 0005
65, Clerkenwell Road, London, , EC1R 5BL
Favourite TV programme
Observer Food Monthly.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
My local Indian delivery – free Cobra with every order.
Converse – I am wearing some.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
This year – Will Ferrell.
Tennis, golf, cooking, my kids' homework, sailing and (still) playing the guitar badly.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Something that would make me better at tennis, golf, cooking, my kids' homework, sailing and playing the guitar...
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Round of drinking golf anybody?\"
Quarrey's calm and confident approach has helped Krow muscle in on some sizeable pitches this year. For 2010, along with hoping to see his beloved Chelsea win the league, he'll be keen to make sure that the agency begins to convert more of them.
- Lead Creative Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- DEPUTY PRODUCT EDITOR (FASHION, DIGITAL, EDITING) Creative Recruitment £26000 - £28000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Designer Red Sofa London £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Interim Head of Marketing - Fixed Term Contract Brand Recruitment Very competitive salary, dependent on experience , Bracknell
- Sr Designer Red Sofa London £50000.00 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media