+44 (0)20 7025 0005
65, Clerkenwell Road, London, , EC1R 5BL
Favourite TV programme
Observer Food Monthly.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
My local Indian delivery – free Cobra with every order.
Converse – I am wearing some.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
This year – Will Ferrell.
Tennis, golf, cooking, my kids' homework, sailing and (still) playing the guitar badly.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Something that would make me better at tennis, golf, cooking, my kids' homework, sailing and playing the guitar...
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Round of drinking golf anybody?\"
Quarrey's calm and confident approach has helped Krow muscle in on some sizeable pitches this year. For 2010, along with hoping to see his beloved Chelsea win the league, he'll be keen to make sure that the agency begins to convert more of them.
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood