+44 (0)20 7025 0005
65, Clerkenwell Road, London, , EC1R 5BL
Favourite TV programme
Observer Food Monthly.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
My local Indian delivery – free Cobra with every order.
Converse – I am wearing some.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
This year – Will Ferrell.
Tennis, golf, cooking, my kids' homework, sailing and (still) playing the guitar badly.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Something that would make me better at tennis, golf, cooking, my kids' homework, sailing and playing the guitar...
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Round of drinking golf anybody?\"
Quarrey's calm and confident approach has helped Krow muscle in on some sizeable pitches this year. For 2010, along with hoping to see his beloved Chelsea win the league, he'll be keen to make sure that the agency begins to convert more of them.
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- SEO/Social Media Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23-28k + Benefits, Manchester
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy