Head of planning
+44 (0)20 7656 7000
1 Knightsbridge Green, London, SW1X 7NW
Seeing young talent grow.
Favourite TV programme
The defunct thelondonpaper.
Intelligent Life, New!.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Probably KitKat Mail out of JWT, Tokyo. Now that's a proper campaign idea.
Mulberry. Stylish, fine attention to detail, gets better with age.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Samuel L Jackson.
I'm the world's greatest dancer.
No hobbies – much prefer to spend my spare time with Mrs Q and baby Jake.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Some kind of rhythm app for over-40s admen... or, more realistically, the sense to stay seated.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"RT @OatesZeroNorth: Just popping outside and may be some time, no?\"
The excitable and ever-positive Quinn has settled into life at JWT very well, and in just over a year has already become one of the most popular figures at the agency. Just don't make the usual mistake and ask him for his autograph – he's not actually Chris Evans.
February 1967, Solihull.
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues