Head of planning
+44 (0)20 7656 7000
1 Knightsbridge Green, London, SW1X 7NW
Seeing young talent grow.
Favourite TV programme
The defunct thelondonpaper.
Intelligent Life, New!.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Probably KitKat Mail out of JWT, Tokyo. Now that's a proper campaign idea.
Mulberry. Stylish, fine attention to detail, gets better with age.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Samuel L Jackson.
I'm the world's greatest dancer.
No hobbies – much prefer to spend my spare time with Mrs Q and baby Jake.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Some kind of rhythm app for over-40s admen... or, more realistically, the sense to stay seated.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"RT @OatesZeroNorth: Just popping outside and may be some time, no?\"
The excitable and ever-positive Quinn has settled into life at JWT very well, and in just over a year has already become one of the most popular figures at the agency. Just don't make the usual mistake and ask him for his autograph – he's not actually Chris Evans.
February 1967, Solihull.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Executive and Senior Account Executive air recruitment Up to £24k - dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Associate Director - Brand Strategy & Innovation Agency Ann Sharman Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 plus bonus + bens, London (South), London (Greater)
- Creative Strategist - Amsterdam - brand identity, retail and consumer packaging - up to £85k Story Recruitment £65-85k plus benefits dependent on experience, Amsterdam