Head of planning
+44 (0)20 7656 7000
1 Knightsbridge Green, London, SW1X 7NW
Seeing young talent grow.
Favourite TV programme
The defunct thelondonpaper.
Intelligent Life, New!.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Probably KitKat Mail out of JWT, Tokyo. Now that's a proper campaign idea.
Mulberry. Stylish, fine attention to detail, gets better with age.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Samuel L Jackson.
I'm the world's greatest dancer.
No hobbies – much prefer to spend my spare time with Mrs Q and baby Jake.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Some kind of rhythm app for over-40s admen... or, more realistically, the sense to stay seated.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"RT @OatesZeroNorth: Just popping outside and may be some time, no?\"
The excitable and ever-positive Quinn has settled into life at JWT very well, and in just over a year has already become one of the most popular figures at the agency. Just don't make the usual mistake and ask him for his autograph – he's not actually Chris Evans.
February 1967, Solihull.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Synergy Sponsorship Competitive, London (Central),
- Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Designer become £33 - 36K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role