Head of planning
+44 (0)20 7656 7000
1 Knightsbridge Green, London, SW1X 7NW
Seeing young talent grow.
Favourite TV programme
The defunct thelondonpaper.
Intelligent Life, New!.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Probably KitKat Mail out of JWT, Tokyo. Now that's a proper campaign idea.
Mulberry. Stylish, fine attention to detail, gets better with age.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Samuel L Jackson.
I'm the world's greatest dancer.
No hobbies – much prefer to spend my spare time with Mrs Q and baby Jake.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Some kind of rhythm app for over-40s admen... or, more realistically, the sense to stay seated.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"RT @OatesZeroNorth: Just popping outside and may be some time, no?\"
The excitable and ever-positive Quinn has settled into life at JWT very well, and in just over a year has already become one of the most popular figures at the agency. Just don't make the usual mistake and ask him for his autograph – he's not actually Chris Evans.
February 1967, Solihull.
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'