Head of art, deputy creative director
36, Golden Square, London, , W1F 9EE
The beginning and the middle.
Favourite TV programme
Coronation Street (You can't take the girl out of Manchester).
Love, 10, Another Magazine, Italian Vogue, Surface.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Vivienne Westwood. Classic.
What’s your concession to the recession?
My cab account.
Who would play you in a movie?
Cycling, painting, boxing.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Tweeting is overrated...\"
Recently described (as a joke) by Graham Fink as \"M&C's most expensive accessory\". Hard to think that it was a totally innocent comment, though. Most famous for fashion and shoes, Savage continues to be one of the most talked-about and recognisable adlanders in the industry. She also works as an art director.
A long time ago in Manchester.
- Marketing Project Manager - direct mail and eDM become £35k-£50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SEO Manager - Fast growing startup Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 Per Annum company options, London
- Senior Account Manager - Tobacco Account Major Players £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- 3D Designer Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Windsor
- Senior PR Account Manager AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building