Head of art, deputy creative director
36, Golden Square, London, , W1F 9EE
The beginning and the middle.
Favourite TV programme
Coronation Street (You can't take the girl out of Manchester).
Love, 10, Another Magazine, Italian Vogue, Surface.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Vivienne Westwood. Classic.
What’s your concession to the recession?
My cab account.
Who would play you in a movie?
Cycling, painting, boxing.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Tweeting is overrated...\"
Recently described (as a joke) by Graham Fink as \"M&C's most expensive accessory\". Hard to think that it was a totally innocent comment, though. Most famous for fashion and shoes, Savage continues to be one of the most talked-about and recognisable adlanders in the industry. She also works as an art director.
A long time ago in Manchester.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner/Buyer required to work on Fashion/Retail Brands Ultimate Asset £24000 - £28000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Grad/Media Executive required to work on Fashion/Retail Brands Ultimate Asset £21000 - £24000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Account Director - Freelance Role, £300 a day. DRTV / TV ATL role MODA consult £300 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)