Head of art, deputy creative director
36, Golden Square, London, , W1F 9EE
The beginning and the middle.
Favourite TV programme
Coronation Street (You can't take the girl out of Manchester).
Love, 10, Another Magazine, Italian Vogue, Surface.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Vivienne Westwood. Classic.
What’s your concession to the recession?
My cab account.
Who would play you in a movie?
Cycling, painting, boxing.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Tweeting is overrated...\"
Recently described (as a joke) by Graham Fink as \"M&C's most expensive accessory\". Hard to think that it was a totally innocent comment, though. Most famous for fashion and shoes, Savage continues to be one of the most talked-about and recognisable adlanders in the industry. She also works as an art director.
A long time ago in Manchester.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Comms Business Director required for Top London Agency Ultimate Asset £70000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Group Strategy Director required at top London media agency Ultimate Asset £70000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £20,000, Warwickshire