Head of art, deputy creative director
36, Golden Square, London, , W1F 9EE
The beginning and the middle.
Favourite TV programme
Coronation Street (You can't take the girl out of Manchester).
Love, 10, Another Magazine, Italian Vogue, Surface.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Vivienne Westwood. Classic.
What’s your concession to the recession?
My cab account.
Who would play you in a movie?
Cycling, painting, boxing.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Tweeting is overrated...\"
Recently described (as a joke) by Graham Fink as \"M&C's most expensive accessory\". Hard to think that it was a totally innocent comment, though. Most famous for fashion and shoes, Savage continues to be one of the most talked-about and recognisable adlanders in the industry. She also works as an art director.
A long time ago in Manchester.
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'