+44 (0)20 7961 1000
24 Percy Street, , London, , W1T 2BS
Contributing to growth of ZenithOptimedia from one market in 1993 when I joined to a worldwide network in 72 markets today.
Favourite TV programme
The Sopranos, Shameless.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Apple – innovative, ease of use and beautifully designed.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Quite a bit of business travel.
Who would play you in a movie?
Too many short Jewish filmstars to choose from.
Haven't got one (see above – socially inept).
Golf and cinema.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Star Trek Transporter.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
He may have started life as an accountant but Sayliss has matured into a smart and respected businessman. Always innovating, Sayliss is spearheading a new video ad format launch at the Publicis media unit.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager | 6 month contract Twist Recruitment £35000 - £43000 per annum, City of London
- Technical Project Manager Aspire £24000 - £26000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Account Director | 6 month contract Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £58000.00 per annum, City of London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood