+44 (0)20 7961 1000
24 Percy Street, , London, , W1T 2BS
Contributing to growth of ZenithOptimedia from one market in 1993 when I joined to a worldwide network in 72 markets today.
Favourite TV programme
The Sopranos, Shameless.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Apple – innovative, ease of use and beautifully designed.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Quite a bit of business travel.
Who would play you in a movie?
Too many short Jewish filmstars to choose from.
Haven't got one (see above – socially inept).
Golf and cinema.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Star Trek Transporter.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
He may have started life as an accountant but Sayliss has matured into a smart and respected businessman. Always innovating, Sayliss is spearheading a new video ad format launch at the Publicis media unit.
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £45-50k plus bonus, Homeworking/flexible UK
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'