UK chief executive
+44 (0)20 8735 8200
1 Riverside, Manbre Road, London, , W6 9WA
Saatchi & Saatchi, Tequila, Proximity and Rapp.
Favourite TV programme
It used to be Match Of The Day and now the Championship Review! Very depressing.
www.visuwords.com. A great site of online graphical dictionary.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Has to be Obama for media campaign – best use of integrated media ever.
Apple – always a step ahead.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Reading negative press.
Who would play you in a movie?
Get my guests drunk while I stay sober.
Skiing, sailing and rugby.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Star Trek transporter.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Thanks for having me and love my kids and wife.\"
Immensely likeable, and upbeat, Scognamiglio has been putting his surplus energy to impressive use. He's integrated the agency's media and data assets, resulting in business from GSK, Boots, Barclaycard and Dixons Stores Group International. He's also beefed up Rapp's digital offering to the point where it is competing against and beating pureplay agencies in pitches.
25 June 1963.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £60000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Fantastic Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?