UK chief executive
+44 (0)20 8735 8200
1 Riverside, Manbre Road, London, , W6 9WA
Saatchi & Saatchi, Tequila, Proximity and Rapp.
Favourite TV programme
It used to be Match Of The Day and now the Championship Review! Very depressing.
www.visuwords.com. A great site of online graphical dictionary.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Has to be Obama for media campaign – best use of integrated media ever.
Apple – always a step ahead.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Reading negative press.
Who would play you in a movie?
Get my guests drunk while I stay sober.
Skiing, sailing and rugby.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Star Trek transporter.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Thanks for having me and love my kids and wife.\"
Immensely likeable, and upbeat, Scognamiglio has been putting his surplus energy to impressive use. He's integrated the agency's media and data assets, resulting in business from GSK, Boots, Barclaycard and Dixons Stores Group International. He's also beefed up Rapp's digital offering to the point where it is competing against and beating pureplay agencies in pitches.
25 June 1963.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Web Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £33000 - £36000 per annum, Benefits: + Excellent Benefits , Greater Manchester
- Email Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014