UK chief executive
+44 (0)20 8735 8200
1 Riverside, Manbre Road, London, , W6 9WA
Saatchi & Saatchi, Tequila, Proximity and Rapp.
Favourite TV programme
It used to be Match Of The Day and now the Championship Review! Very depressing.
www.visuwords.com. A great site of online graphical dictionary.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Has to be Obama for media campaign – best use of integrated media ever.
Apple – always a step ahead.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Reading negative press.
Who would play you in a movie?
Get my guests drunk while I stay sober.
Skiing, sailing and rugby.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Star Trek transporter.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Thanks for having me and love my kids and wife.\"
Immensely likeable, and upbeat, Scognamiglio has been putting his surplus energy to impressive use. He's integrated the agency's media and data assets, resulting in business from GSK, Boots, Barclaycard and Dixons Stores Group International. He's also beefed up Rapp's digital offering to the point where it is competing against and beating pureplay agencies in pitches.
25 June 1963.
- Head of Insight Brand Recruitment Competitive salary + bonus and benefits , Milton Keynes
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Director - Brand Design / FMCG / Packaging ADLIB £48000 - £55000 per annum, Frome
- Award Winning Digital Agency - Print Designer - Central London Twist Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + benefits , City of London
- Senior Website Analyst EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London