+44 (0)20 7073 6868
247 Tottenham Court Road, , London, , W1T 7QX
Working for Pepsi for eight years and delivering Pepsi Music as a strategy across the globe. Opening an agency in China and being the first person to arrive there not knowing whether it would work. Founding Elvis with the belief that if you have fun at work with people you respect and want to be with, great things can happen. Being told you have no chance on a pitch by a client (too small, no experience etc) and still winning.
Favourite TV programme
The X Factor – just so I can be near Simon Cowell.
The Sun for pictures and The Telegraph for sport.
Vanity Fair – to satisfy my love for all things Americana.
BBC iPlayer – not really a website but the best invention ever.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Waitrose – simple, intelligent, genius and it worked.
Virgin. A brand (or any business) has to have ambition, belief and leadership and nobody does it better.
What’s your concession to the recession?
A bit more time on the cricket pitch to work harder to keep ahead.
Who would play you in a movie?
Easy. Dean Martin in the epic trilogy of Frank Sinatra's life that I have written (well started).
I can do something with my tongue that makes people laugh. You will have to ask me!
Cricket, travel, film, food, my three girls. What else is there?
What gadget do you think should be invented?
When I was younger there were two things I wanted to invent: A pill that meant I didn't have to sleep and a pill that meant I could learn without actually being taught anything. To this day, I still want both of those things.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Elvis has left the building.\"
Having catapulted Elvis to being seen as one of the most creative agencies in the direct marketing discipline, Semmens has also worked hard in making it one of the most enjoyable places for employees to work. His efforts were rewarded when The Sunday Times named Elvis as one of the best small companies to work for in its annual list.
Nottingham, 27 May 1972.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Market Research Analyst - Charity - Contract Hasson Associates £33000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Head of Insight | Full service integrated advertising agency Elizabeth Norman International £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - brand engagement & recruitment marketing Story Recruitment £38 - 45k dependent on experience, Central London