UK chief executive
+44 (0)20 7636 5060
Saatchi & Saatchi, 80 Charlotte Street, London, , W1A 1AQ
Being a partner at Fallon; building a team at Saatchis.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Mammut – it works on all levels.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Cycling, swimming, skiing, mountain properties.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
The boundless energy and enthusiasm of Senior has proved to be an effective remedy for Saatchi & Saatchi's ailments. While Senior's approach has been brutal at times, it has resulted in some savvy hires, creative gems, and even the odd SSF account win to shut his critics up.
Middlesbrough, 20th century.
- Junior-Middleweight Designer (Wayfinding & Information Design) Major Players £25000 - £30000 per annum, South West London
- Trainee Headhunter - Marketing Jarlett de Grouchy £21000 per annum + 30k OTE in first year, London
- Graphic Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment On application , Bath
- Creative Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment On application , Oxfordshire
- Senior Marketing Manager - Retail Campaigns Sky Negotiable, West London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote