Executive creative director
+44 (0)20 8870 9200
116, Putney Bridge Road, London, , SW15 2NQ
Ten fabulous years at Saatchis working with the best people; founding Leonardo, which scared me and taught me so much; travelling to Pakistan with my VSO client and getting a different perspective on life; founding The Shelf ten years ago, which has helped more than 100 young creative graduates get a start in our business; somehow managing to win awards consistently since I started and now helping to run a young ambitious agency which gives me a map towards more highlights.
Favourite TV programme
Hancock's Half Hour.
Esquire, The Week.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Anything that I didn't realise was a marketing campaign but changed my behaviour.
It changes every week.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Things that aren't a luxury.
Who would play you in a movie?
Mixing a damn fine cocktail.
London history, London life, West Ham United, reading, dry Martinis.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Something to turn profound thoughts into simple Tweets.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Shame that no-one ever invented that gadget for turning profound thoughts into simple Tweets. Oh well...\"
It took Sharpen 18 months to find the right job after his WPP-backed start-up STO Response folded and he is entrenched now and involved in updating the agency's image as well as new business and developing its creative product. He is a confirmed Londoner and at weekends can often be found pounding the pavements with an ancient map fulfilling his passion for the history of London.
6 December 1959, East London.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Head of Video Aspire £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London