Aegis Media Northern Europe
+44 (0)20 7430 6007
Parker Tower, 43-49 Parker Street, London, , WC2B 5PS
Managing director, Grey; chairman, Mediacom; managing director, Warner Bros Pictures.
Favourite TV programme
Mock The Week.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Sharrocks is warm, friendly, funny and approachable, all the things you wouldn't expect to find in a major network boss. He's also a very shrewd operator, as evidenced by the leadership he's shown and the way he got Carat back on the straight and narrow this year.
- Senior PR Account Executive AF Selection £22000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch