Aegis Media Northern Europe
+44 (0)20 7430 6007
Parker Tower, 43-49 Parker Street, London, , WC2B 5PS
Managing director, Grey; chairman, Mediacom; managing director, Warner Bros Pictures.
Favourite TV programme
Mock The Week.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Sharrocks is warm, friendly, funny and approachable, all the things you wouldn't expect to find in a major network boss. He's also a very shrewd operator, as evidenced by the leadership he's shown and the way he got Carat back on the straight and narrow this year.
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a, United Kingdom
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £21k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated