Dye Holloway Murray
+44 (0)20 7240 0603.
30-32 Southampton Street, London, WC2E 7RA
1st January 1961
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I cycle to work to off-set my spare tyre.
Arsenal and The Institute of Directors.
Desert island objects
A MacBook, airport, my dog, some matches.
Gordon Brown. His decision to reject spin and artifice and be himself.
The Observer, The Observer Music Monthly, 24, Xfm, arseblog.com.
Biggest risk taken
Designing and selling T-shirts to fund a summer in Corfu.
An autumn Saturday, a full English, a 3-0 home win, shepherd's pie, bottle of red wine and a good film at home.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Bruce Willis (apparently).
Starting an agency with two mates.
I can wiggle my ears.
Best job outside advertising
Woodhouse Menswear. I'm told by Dave (Dye) that this is the best thing on my CV.
After 14 years at DDB London, Murray left to fire up the first start-up of 2007. The cheery Londoner is blessed with brains and an emotional intelligence that should set his shop, Dye Holloway Murray, in good stead. Having fought its way on to pitchlists, and bedded down a number of relatively modest accounts this year, 2008 is going to be a make-or-break one for the agency.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I'm told that I'm a good listener.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ATL Mid-Weight Project Manager Red Sofa London £36 - £38000 per annum, London
- UI Designer- 35-40k DoE + Amazing benefits Nakama 30-40k dependent on experience + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Junior Account Director | £42,000 Dynamic New Alliances £38000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + Benefits , City of London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again