Dye Holloway Murray
+44 (0)20 7240 0603.
30-32 Southampton Street, London, WC2E 7RA
1st January 1961
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I cycle to work to off-set my spare tyre.
Arsenal and The Institute of Directors.
Desert island objects
A MacBook, airport, my dog, some matches.
Gordon Brown. His decision to reject spin and artifice and be himself.
The Observer, The Observer Music Monthly, 24, Xfm, arseblog.com.
Biggest risk taken
Designing and selling T-shirts to fund a summer in Corfu.
An autumn Saturday, a full English, a 3-0 home win, shepherd's pie, bottle of red wine and a good film at home.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Bruce Willis (apparently).
Starting an agency with two mates.
I can wiggle my ears.
Best job outside advertising
Woodhouse Menswear. I'm told by Dave (Dye) that this is the best thing on my CV.
After 14 years at DDB London, Murray left to fire up the first start-up of 2007. The cheery Londoner is blessed with brains and an emotional intelligence that should set his shop, Dye Holloway Murray, in good stead. Having fought its way on to pitchlists, and bedded down a number of relatively modest accounts this year, 2008 is going to be a make-or-break one for the agency.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I'm told that I'm a good listener.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Account Executive Major Players £22000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad