Chief executive, UK & Asia
+44 (0)20 7063 6139
Atlantis Building, Truman Brewery, 146 Brick Lane, London, E1 6UR
Internet arrived, I was in the right place at the right time.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Net-a-porter; when you're forced to look at something every night you grow to love it.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Calling the end of it.
Who would play you in a movie?
They'd have to make it a silent animation.
Repeatedly raising the cap on the bar budget.
Too many kids for hobbies.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Gadget that takes the energy from unbought creative ideas and converts it into EBITDA overnight.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"#spikemilligan I told you I was ill.\"
His mouth might get the better of him at times, but Sturgeon continues to do a good job running the digital behemoth that is LBi. He's long been adamant that the business can do creative as well as site build, but as time goes on, LBi's output makes that positioning seem unlikely.
- Senior Digital Project Manager Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Director + Account Manager / Brand Design Gemini Search £30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London
- Data Scientist - [Gaming|SQL|R|Python|Tableau] - Central London Salt £50000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager Duke Network Circa £32k - £37k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager Major Players £37000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits , London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media