Chief executive, UK & Asia
+44 (0)20 7063 6139
Atlantis Building, Truman Brewery, 146 Brick Lane, London, E1 6UR
Internet arrived, I was in the right place at the right time.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Net-a-porter; when you're forced to look at something every night you grow to love it.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Calling the end of it.
Who would play you in a movie?
They'd have to make it a silent animation.
Repeatedly raising the cap on the bar budget.
Too many kids for hobbies.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Gadget that takes the energy from unbought creative ideas and converts it into EBITDA overnight.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"#spikemilligan I told you I was ill.\"
His mouth might get the better of him at times, but Sturgeon continues to do a good job running the digital behemoth that is LBi. He's long been adamant that the business can do creative as well as site build, but as time goes on, LBi's output makes that positioning seem unlikely.
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne