Chief marketing officer
Lowe & Partners
+44 (0)20 7894 5433.
60 Sloane Avenue, , London, , SW3 3XB
1st January 1966
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I get the bus on Friday.
My grandmother and Madonna.
Met Bar, Soho House, KX Gym.
Desert island objects
High heels, a black cocktail dress, and a bottle of Cif.
Condoleezza Rice. For her intelligence and grace.
Evening Standard, I rarely read magazines, Tribe, Radio 4, johnlewis.com.
Biggest risk taken
Dressing up as a pirate at an agency party.
A warm, sunny day in Devon with my family.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Marcia Cross in the style of Bree Van De Kamp.
A week in Hollywood shooting Virgin Atlantic with Robert Campbell.
Princess Leia, heroine of the Rebel Alliance in Star Wars.
Plucking rabbits out of a hat.
Best job outside advertising
Selling furniture in Harrods.
Highly ambitious and eminently capable, Mitchem mysteriously manages to run a household of three children and the Lowe marketing machine without breaking a sweat. She'll never divulge her secret, though Mitchem is one of the most discreet people in the advertising business by far.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Luck, focus and a good nanny.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Research Manager Hasson Associates £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Designer AF Selection £18,000 plus - depending on experience, Warwickshire
- Communications Manager, Automotive The Great & The Good £40000 - £65000 per annum + significant benefits , Bedfordshire