+44 (0)20 7592 7421
15 Greencoat House, Victoria, London, , SW1P 1DH
VCCP's growth from five to 180 people in seven years. Winning IPA Effectiveness Grand Prix for O2.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
O2.They have been good to us.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Anyone who's prepared to.
Not having one.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Zipper down alarm.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"It's been emotional...\"
Energetic and talented, Sugden has been trusted by the founders to drive VCCP into its next stage of development and so far, it looks as though he's repaid that faith. If you get the chance, ask him to tell you the story of proposing to his wife. It's brilliant and involves him accidentally cutting her head with a rock.
4 July 1972, Scotland.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Off Oxford Street Agency Fill Recruitment to £55k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- CRM Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline