+44 (0)20 7592 7421
15 Greencoat House, Victoria, London, , SW1P 1DH
VCCP's growth from five to 180 people in seven years. Winning IPA Effectiveness Grand Prix for O2.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
O2.They have been good to us.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Anyone who's prepared to.
Not having one.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Zipper down alarm.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"It's been emotional...\"
Energetic and talented, Sugden has been trusted by the founders to drive VCCP into its next stage of development and so far, it looks as though he's repaid that faith. If you get the chance, ask him to tell you the story of proposing to his wife. It's brilliant and involves him accidentally cutting her head with a rock.
4 July 1972, Scotland.
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne