Chief strategy officer
+44 (0)20 7803 2201
1 Paris Garden, , London, , SE1
John Ayling and Associates, Y&R Media, The Media Edge, Mediaedge:cia.
Favourite TV programme
The Thick Of It, Mock The Week, Curb Your Enthusiasm.
Guardian Film and Music on a Friday.
Right now – runnersworld.co.uk.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
I'll name two: \"Computertan\" (the tan-through-your-PC-screen idea for skin cancer awareness), and \"Let's grow\" (Morrisons in-store and in-school initiative to help children grow fresh fruit and veg).
Nike – it's important to me to kid myself I have an elite athlete inside, waiting to burst out.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Extravagant wine, smiling.
Who would play you in a movie?
An animated leopard (in an Eastern European production).
Air guitar. I am the axe.
Running, reading, movies, rugby, axing. But this year I have mostly been pitching.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The World Peace-omatic. Failing that, a time-travelling mobile app that tells you the three things you really shouldn't say today.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"How lucky to be on the first flight of Branson's Virgin Atlantic Moon Shuttle! But what's that noise?\"
Sullivan-Martin leads an impressive strategy team. So impressive, in fact, it landed a place on COI's strategic framework consultancy this year. The man could do with investing his brilliant strategic thinking into his rugby playing, though, or at least in some padding – he regularly shows up to work a physical wreck after a game.
September 1971, Maidstone in Kent.
- Membership Retention Marketing Manager EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Executive AF Selection £25000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £50000 - £60000 per annum + pro rata - 3 days per week, Surrey
- Interim Business Development Manager EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £55000 per annum, Nottingham
- PR Account Manager Adam Recruitment £30000 - £37000 per annum, Manchester
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media