Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
+44 (0)20 7616 3500
151 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5QE
Winning a few awards here and there.
Favourite TV programme
Too many to list.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Apple. Everything they do is stunning.
What’s your concession to the recession?
My dream of making a three-minute ad with Michael Mann.
Who would play you in a movie?
Willem Dafoe. It would be great if people thought I was as cool as he is.
I can make beer disappear using my mouth.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
If I knew the answer to that, I'd be a very rich man.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
If the last thing I do before I die is Tweet, then I deserve to die.
Not many people from Doncaster can claim to have Mr T as one of their friends, but Sutherland can. The talented creative is still working hard at AMV and he and his partner Anthony Nelson are carving out a respectable reputation for themselves.
9 June 1976, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned