Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
+44 (0)20 7616 3500
151 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5QE
Winning a few awards here and there.
Favourite TV programme
Too many to list.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Apple. Everything they do is stunning.
What’s your concession to the recession?
My dream of making a three-minute ad with Michael Mann.
Who would play you in a movie?
Willem Dafoe. It would be great if people thought I was as cool as he is.
I can make beer disappear using my mouth.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
If I knew the answer to that, I'd be a very rich man.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
If the last thing I do before I die is Tweet, then I deserve to die.
Not many people from Doncaster can claim to have Mr T as one of their friends, but Sutherland can. The talented creative is still working hard at AMV and he and his partner Anthony Nelson are carving out a respectable reputation for themselves.
9 June 1976, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Analyst and Campaign Executive Direct Recruitment £30,000-£40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign
- Archant hires former ITV sales director as first chief commercial officer