Vice-chairman and digital fluffer
+44 (0)20 7345 3000
10 Cabot Square, Canary Wharf, London, , E14 4QB
Working in then running the extraordinary spawning ground that is the OgilvyOne creative department. Cannes Direct Jury Presidency 2007. IPA Presidency 2009-11. Speaking at TED 2009.
Favourite TV programme
Sky News. Anything on the Crime & Investigation Channel. And Top Gear.
The Spectator, The Week, Prospect, The Atlantic, The New Criterion, Private Eye, Stuff, T3...
www.interfauna.co.uk; www.nespresso.com; www.marginalrevolution.com.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Dr Pepper. It's inimitable. How would a retailer produce an own-label version of this? What would they call it?
What’s your concession to the recession?
I have tried to give up on banks. Try www.zopa.com instead.
Who would play you in a movie?
When younger, I could impersonate the dive-klaxon of a WW2 German U-Boat.
I enjoy absolutely everything sedentary.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
GPS-enabled taxi-hailer. I have no idea why no-one has created this as an iPhone app.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"@richarddawkins I wonder if you'll be wearing that twatty grin next time we meet.\"
Easily one of the most captivating men in the business, Sutherland recently shared the stage with Gordon Brown at the TEDGlobal conference, and showed the audience just why he has become the first creative to be named as president of the IPA. Just how he has time to hold down his IPA and Ogilvy roles as well updating his Twitter accounts and excellent blog is beyond us.
Usk, Monmouthshire, 12 November 1965.
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building