+44 (0)20 7611 6323
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
Getting to live in Sydney, New York, Paris and London.
Favourite TV programme
Harvard Business Review.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Jaguar as it liberated itself from the past and rediscovered its essence.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Travel and cycling.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Oh blimey, was that it?\"
When Tansey, a frustrated nightclub singer, was handed the mic at Wunderman's Christmas do just weeks after he joined, he lapped it up and belted out a rendition of Frank Sinatra's Strangers In The Night. It went down so well that this year he picked My Way at the agency's party, dressed in leopard-print pants to match those sported by the executive creative director, David Harris. His wine obsession makes him a popular lunch companion.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Business Development - Creative Agency Reuben Sinclair £40000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Account Manager The Beautiful Meme £25k to £30k, East London
- Group Head - Global Internet Giant Ultimate Asset £55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and incredible benefits , London