+44 (0)20 7611 6323
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
Getting to live in Sydney, New York, Paris and London.
Favourite TV programme
Harvard Business Review.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Jaguar as it liberated itself from the past and rediscovered its essence.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Travel and cycling.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Oh blimey, was that it?\"
When Tansey, a frustrated nightclub singer, was handed the mic at Wunderman's Christmas do just weeks after he joined, he lapped it up and belted out a rendition of Frank Sinatra's Strangers In The Night. It went down so well that this year he picked My Way at the agency's party, dressed in leopard-print pants to match those sported by the executive creative director, David Harris. His wine obsession makes him a popular lunch companion.
- Project Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £19000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Marketing & Comms Executive Major Players £28000 - £35000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Designer Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Designer - UI Designer Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Copywriter - Conceptual, Charity, Direct Marketing Agency ADLIB Upto £50k, Bristol
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers