+44 (0)20 7611 6323
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
Getting to live in Sydney, New York, Paris and London.
Favourite TV programme
Harvard Business Review.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Jaguar as it liberated itself from the past and rediscovered its essence.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Travel and cycling.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Oh blimey, was that it?\"
When Tansey, a frustrated nightclub singer, was handed the mic at Wunderman's Christmas do just weeks after he joined, he lapped it up and belted out a rendition of Frank Sinatra's Strangers In The Night. It went down so well that this year he picked My Way at the agency's party, dressed in leopard-print pants to match those sported by the executive creative director, David Harris. His wine obsession makes him a popular lunch companion.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Digital Project manager, Digital Agency, £35K Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Producer - Creative Agency's Source £200 - £300 per day, London
- Senior Project Manager - Digital Agency £50K Source £45000 - £53000 per annum, London
- Editor Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, West Yorkshire