+44 (0)20 7298 7231
26-27 Castlereagh Street, London, W1H 5DL
Six years on the board of The Guardian, broadsheet to Berliner transformation, launching the Newspaper Marketing Agency, making chief executive at GMG Radio, Campaign's sales director of the year, three years in a row.
Favourite TV programme
Observer Food Monthly.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Fly – French furniture retailer. They exude optimism, great design, and practicality.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
It involves two corks, and low lighting.
Cycling, golf, sudoku, cooking.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A smart phone that works intuitively.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"You can all stop following me now, Cheerio!\"
Taylor's astute business sense has helped him climb the ladder at GMG Radio with the greatest of ease. However, after the radio division recorded an operating loss this year, he will need to put all of his skills to work to improve its fortunes.
11 o'clock in the morning, St Albans.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Software Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £44000 per annum + car/allowance, bonus and benefits, Maidenhead
- SEO Director Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PPC Strategist Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits + Bonus, London
- Search Executive Dot-Gap £26k, London (Greater)
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014