+44 (0)20 7298 7231
26-27 Castlereagh Street, London, W1H 5DL
Six years on the board of The Guardian, broadsheet to Berliner transformation, launching the Newspaper Marketing Agency, making chief executive at GMG Radio, Campaign's sales director of the year, three years in a row.
Favourite TV programme
Observer Food Monthly.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Fly – French furniture retailer. They exude optimism, great design, and practicality.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
It involves two corks, and low lighting.
Cycling, golf, sudoku, cooking.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A smart phone that works intuitively.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"You can all stop following me now, Cheerio!\"
Taylor's astute business sense has helped him climb the ladder at GMG Radio with the greatest of ease. However, after the radio division recorded an operating loss this year, he will need to put all of his skills to work to improve its fortunes.
11 o'clock in the morning, St Albans.
- 3D Designer Source £23000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Senior/Lead UX Designer - Product Design Agency - Central London - £400 - £450 per day Nakama £400 - £450 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager, Haircare, up to £33K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 30000 - 33000, London
- Quant research director | Social research, behaviour change Elizabeth Norman International £65000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus, London
- HEAD OF MARKETING & PR - COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £80000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers