+44 (0)20 7298 7231
26-27 Castlereagh Street, London, W1H 5DL
Six years on the board of The Guardian, broadsheet to Berliner transformation, launching the Newspaper Marketing Agency, making chief executive at GMG Radio, Campaign's sales director of the year, three years in a row.
Favourite TV programme
Observer Food Monthly.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Fly – French furniture retailer. They exude optimism, great design, and practicality.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
It involves two corks, and low lighting.
Cycling, golf, sudoku, cooking.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A smart phone that works intuitively.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"You can all stop following me now, Cheerio!\"
Taylor's astute business sense has helped him climb the ladder at GMG Radio with the greatest of ease. However, after the radio division recorded an operating loss this year, he will need to put all of his skills to work to improve its fortunes.
11 o'clock in the morning, St Albans.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- New Business and Marketing Director Stopgap £275 per day, London
- Brand Manager - 6 - 9 month contract Brand Recruitment competitive salary plus benefits , Milton Keynes
- Digital Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure