Group advertisement director
+44 (0)20 7938 6458
Northcliffe House, Derry Street, London, , W8 5TT
Staying in employment.
Favourite TV programme
You have to ask?
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Daily Mail \"everyday\".
Brookes Brothers – only shop that sells decent clothes for midgets.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Boring the arse off everybody.
Cinema, theatre, Fulham FC, family.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
If I knew that I wouldn't still be flogging space.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Oh fuck, could someone check that I locked the back door?\"
Teal has had something of a baptism of fire as the sales director of the recently merged Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday sales teams. Associated Newspapers reported display ad revenues that were significantly down, and The Mail on Sunday's were worse than most, but those who know Teal say he can turn it around.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Head of Fundraising Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Peterborough