Group advertisement director
+44 (0)20 7938 6458
Northcliffe House, Derry Street, London, , W8 5TT
Staying in employment.
Favourite TV programme
You have to ask?
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Daily Mail \"everyday\".
Brookes Brothers – only shop that sells decent clothes for midgets.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Boring the arse off everybody.
Cinema, theatre, Fulham FC, family.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
If I knew that I wouldn't still be flogging space.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Oh fuck, could someone check that I locked the back door?\"
Teal has had something of a baptism of fire as the sales director of the recently merged Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday sales teams. Associated Newspapers reported display ad revenues that were significantly down, and The Mail on Sunday's were worse than most, but those who know Teal say he can turn it around.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ARTWORKER - CREATIVE COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- 2D DESIGNER - LIVE COMMUNCATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot