Group advertisement director
+44 (0)20 7938 6458
Northcliffe House, Derry Street, London, , W8 5TT
Staying in employment.
Favourite TV programme
You have to ask?
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Daily Mail \"everyday\".
Brookes Brothers – only shop that sells decent clothes for midgets.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Boring the arse off everybody.
Cinema, theatre, Fulham FC, family.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
If I knew that I wouldn't still be flogging space.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Oh fuck, could someone check that I locked the back door?\"
Teal has had something of a baptism of fire as the sales director of the recently merged Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday sales teams. Associated Newspapers reported display ad revenues that were significantly down, and The Mail on Sunday's were worse than most, but those who know Teal say he can turn it around.
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne