Group advertisement director
+44 (0)20 7938 6458
Northcliffe House, Derry Street, London, , W8 5TT
Staying in employment.
Favourite TV programme
You have to ask?
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Daily Mail \"everyday\".
Brookes Brothers – only shop that sells decent clothes for midgets.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Boring the arse off everybody.
Cinema, theatre, Fulham FC, family.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
If I knew that I wouldn't still be flogging space.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Oh fuck, could someone check that I locked the back door?\"
Teal has had something of a baptism of fire as the sales director of the recently merged Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday sales teams. Associated Newspapers reported display ad revenues that were significantly down, and The Mail on Sunday's were worse than most, but those who know Teal say he can turn it around.
- Trade Marketing Executive - Up to £32k - Surrey - Travel Profiles Creative £28000 - £32000 per annum, Surrey
- Digital Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection £60 - £68K + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager | Digital Nu Creative Talent £32k-41k + bonus + relocation , London
- Product Manager Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £65000 per annum + bonus and benefits, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'