+44 (0)20 7158 5007
124 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8RX
Deputy managing director, MediaVest; head of investment, MindShare; chief operating officer and latterly chief executive of GM UK.
Favourite TV programme
Sky Sports News.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
What’s your concession to the recession?
Cut back on everything other than school fees.
Who would play you in a movie?
Don't get invited to parties.
Family, food, travel and wine.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Say goodbye to the family.\"
The Group M chief's buying behemoth is not loved by all, but he doesn't care. He's busy seeing through what he calls \"phase two\" for Group M, ie. the Theakstone phase. This involves streamlining and generally being smart, as he insists media trading is not all about price. Quite.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Account Manager AF Selection £26,000 - £30,000, West Midlands
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £30k-£35k, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
- Creative Strategist (commercial) Ultimate Asset £45000 per annum + 40% bonus, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure