+44 (0)20 7158 5007
124 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8RX
Deputy managing director, MediaVest; head of investment, MindShare; chief operating officer and latterly chief executive of GM UK.
Favourite TV programme
Sky Sports News.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
What’s your concession to the recession?
Cut back on everything other than school fees.
Who would play you in a movie?
Don't get invited to parties.
Family, food, travel and wine.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Say goodbye to the family.\"
The Group M chief's buying behemoth is not loved by all, but he doesn't care. He's busy seeing through what he calls \"phase two\" for Group M, ie. the Theakstone phase. This involves streamlining and generally being smart, as he insists media trading is not all about price. Quite.
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues