+44 (0)20 7158 5007
124 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8RX
Deputy managing director, MediaVest; head of investment, MindShare; chief operating officer and latterly chief executive of GM UK.
Favourite TV programme
Sky Sports News.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
What’s your concession to the recession?
Cut back on everything other than school fees.
Who would play you in a movie?
Don't get invited to parties.
Family, food, travel and wine.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Say goodbye to the family.\"
The Group M chief's buying behemoth is not loved by all, but he doesn't care. He's busy seeing through what he calls \"phase two\" for Group M, ie. the Theakstone phase. This involves streamlining and generally being smart, as he insists media trading is not all about price. Quite.
- Freelance Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager Prospect Resourcing Ltd £150 - £200 per day, London (Greater)
- Digital Creative Director - (Copy) £75,000 London EC2 Mark Paine Recruitment to £75,000 plus benefits, EC2A 1AE, London (Greater)
- SEO Manager - Client-side! Leading UK Lifestyle Publisher! Ultimate Asset £45000 per annum, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Sales Manager - Video, Mobile & TV plus some management Ultimate Asset £38000 - £45000 per annum + commission & benefits, London
- Design Director - Global Packaging Design Agency - Farringdon Twist Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + very good benefits , City of London
- WPP, Daily Mail and SnapChat launch content agency Truffle Pig
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account