+44 (0)20 7544 3700
36, Golden Square, London, , W1F 9EE
Winning DMA gold with Land Rover in 1995 and seeing Lida to its tenth year.
Favourite TV programme
Ocado (no, really).
Favourite recent marketing campaign
My son Milo (age five) with his one-man campaign to elicit chocolate from me at bedtime.
Vivienne Westwood, she's the definition of cool.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Buying Vivienne Westwood.
Who would play you in a movie?
Sarah Jessica Parker.
Making Champagne disappear – it's all in the sleight of hand.
Skiing, shopping, running, theatre.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A Bewitched-style nose wiggle that would transport me to and from anywhere I pleased.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
One of the direct industry's most stylish leading ladies, Thomas is said to be popular within the M&C Saatchi group and destined for grander things. She's a bit of an action woman and can often be seen training in Third Space, and she loves skiing and running.
Liverpool, when The Beatles still lived there.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London