Executive director EMEA
+44 (0)20 7158 5500.
124 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8RX
1st January 1954
Fantasy business partner
Larry Page and Sergey Brin.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I plant trees in my garden, which is a relatively small off-set given the size of my footprint.
The best people in advertising. I've been incredibly fortunate to work with some of them.
Arsenal FC, Ski Club of Great Britain, Kent Gun Club.
Desert island objects
Machete, fish hooks, a Ray Mears survival handbook.
The Guardian, The Economist, Little Britain, Radio Five Live, Amazon.
Biggest risk taken
To stop studying and go travelling.
Skiing Squaw Valley or Heavenly on a fresh powder day with my family.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Started in 1975 at TMD; (1976 to 1979) KMP; (1979 to 1982) group head, French Gold Abbott; (1982) appointed media manager to set-up media department at Gold Greenlees Trott; (1984) appointed media director at GGT, (1994) set-up Media Solutions JV with CIA Medianetwork, appointed group chief executive; (1996) joined MediaCom as senior vice-president, Warner Bros Global; (1998) MediaCom EMEA Masterfoods; (2000) role expanded to include Procter & Gamble EMEA. Most recently, P&G CEEMEA director, plus VW global project director, plus MediaCom network operations.
Lloyd Hopkins from L.A. Noir, The Lloyd Hopkins Trilogy by James Ellroy.
Best job outside advertising
Steel fixer on the Queensland Institute of Music building site.
Neuburger was once notorious as one of the most feisty and intense media practitioners around town, and although he boasts a few more grey hairs these days, and the experience to go with them, he still has his moments. Happily, clients tend to value his commitment to the cause.
Most expensive purchase
Family skiing holidays.
Why are you good at what you do?
Develop strong client partnerships, take personal responsibility and ownership, fix issues, deliver strong business results.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - Indonesia tfconnect global recruitment £30,000, Jakarta
- account manager collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media