+44 (0)20 7969 4040
40 Strand, , London, , WC2N 5RF
Favourite TV programme
www.passageweather.com a must for all sailors.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Heinz, cause \"Beanz Meanz Heinz\".
What’s your concession to the recession?
Watching the pounds, I now look at the pennies.
Who would play you in a movie?
Richard E Grant.
Golf, cooking and sailing.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Something to read your e-mails and reply for you, but without you having to look at them.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"To be able to look back upon one's life in satisfaction, is to live twice.\"
The Mindshare managing partner focused on stretching himself last year – across two agencies, in fact. Now that he's also a lynchpin in the full-service agency, MCHI, leading its media buying team, he can add hot-desking to his skills.
Slough in the 60s.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £55k, London, Central
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media