+44 (0)20 7969 4040
40 Strand, , London, , WC2N 5RF
Favourite TV programme
www.passageweather.com a must for all sailors.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Heinz, cause \"Beanz Meanz Heinz\".
What’s your concession to the recession?
Watching the pounds, I now look at the pennies.
Who would play you in a movie?
Richard E Grant.
Golf, cooking and sailing.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Something to read your e-mails and reply for you, but without you having to look at them.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"To be able to look back upon one's life in satisfaction, is to live twice.\"
The Mindshare managing partner focused on stretching himself last year – across two agencies, in fact. Now that he's also a lynchpin in the full-service agency, MCHI, leading its media buying team, he can add hot-desking to his skills.
Slough in the 60s.
- Digital Marketing Planner Dot-Gap Competitive, London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne