+44 (0)1923 425 000
Tolpits Lane, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18 9RN
Winning the second and third lottery licences, delivering long-term sales growth, raising £23 billion for the good causes, creating more than 2,300 lottery millionaires.
Favourite TV programme
I read all the nationals and occasionally The Batley News. My favourite depends on what they say!
Of course, our newly-launched national-lottery.co.uk and Google.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Comparethemarket – Meerkat.
Chanel – classic and sophisticated.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Saving for a rainy day.
Who would play you in a movie?
I don't do tricks at parties – it's a poor substitute for conversation. It's always fun to watch other people's though...
Walking, theatre, cinema, eating out, reading and travelling with my daughter.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A truly non-crease suit – Chanel if possible!
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"My number's come up!\"
Thompson may be only 5 ft tall, but the straight-talking Northerner is more than able to make any man feel small. Having held down a broad range of top-level jobs in her long career, she recently led Camelot's successful bid to operate the National Lottery for a third licence period which will run until 2019. Not only that: she knows how to decorate after an early stint marketing wallpapers at ICI.
Batley, West Yorkshire on New Year's Eve 1950.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London
- Senior Programmatic Sales Manager - Native Adtech Platform Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + commission and benefits , London
- Junior Marketing Analyst-Leading Publisher Salt £24000 - £26000 per annum, Cambridge