+44 (0)20 7260 1234
10, Paternoster Square, London, , EC4M 7LT
Ranked top media analyst in 1987 and consistently ever since; appointed first female director of SG Warburg Securities in 1989; joining the main board of Numis Corporation in 2005.
Favourite TV programme
The Numis site, of course!
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Cadbury's for delicious milk chocolate and wine gums – and for kick-starting the M&A cycle!
What’s your concession to the recession?
Predicting the decline and talking about the lessons from the last downturn!
Who would play you in a movie?
Still Susan Sarandon. (We've had this one before!)
Flower arranging; jewellery designing; handbag shopping.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Need to register the patent first.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Finally, someone else can have the last word.\"
Her birthday – April Fool's Day – could hardly be less appropriate. Tilbian has been the advertising analyst of choice for many a year and can see through corporate wool-pulling at 40 paces. Agencies will be clinging to her words of wisdom as the country staggers through the recession and the turmoil of the upcoming election.
April Fool's Day on the Island of Aphrodite.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer / Art Director Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Senior Manager Customer Engagement - Sports Brand (Relocation) Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Digital Sales Account Director Ultimate Asset £43000 - £45000 per annum + 15-20k comms, London
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- Ocean Outdoor finds new owners in Searchlight Capital