+44 (0)20 7260 1234
10, Paternoster Square, London, , EC4M 7LT
Ranked top media analyst in 1987 and consistently ever since; appointed first female director of SG Warburg Securities in 1989; joining the main board of Numis Corporation in 2005.
Favourite TV programme
The Numis site, of course!
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Cadbury's for delicious milk chocolate and wine gums – and for kick-starting the M&A cycle!
What’s your concession to the recession?
Predicting the decline and talking about the lessons from the last downturn!
Who would play you in a movie?
Still Susan Sarandon. (We've had this one before!)
Flower arranging; jewellery designing; handbag shopping.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Need to register the patent first.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Finally, someone else can have the last word.\"
Her birthday – April Fool's Day – could hardly be less appropriate. Tilbian has been the advertising analyst of choice for many a year and can see through corporate wool-pulling at 40 paces. Agencies will be clinging to her words of wisdom as the country staggers through the recession and the turmoil of the upcoming election.
April Fool's Day on the Island of Aphrodite.
- Head of Resource The Industry Club London Ltd 55 - 60K, LONDON, SE1
- Global Digital Manager - Dubai Dot-Gap £47k, London Central
- Global Strategic Planning + Insight Exec Dot-Gap £31k, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Global Account Exec - Cross Media Dot-Gap £31k , United Arab Emirates (AE)
- Global Media Manager - Cross Media Dot-Gap £47k , Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile