Chief strategy officer
+44 (0)20 7158 5500
124 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8RX
Building MediaCom to the agency it has become.
Favourite TV programme
I've just learnt to love South Park, but I can only take a little of it at a time. Come Dine With Me – omnibus edition preferred.
The Sunday Times.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The BBC has been like a member of the family throughout my life so far.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Looking on the bright side.
Who would play you in a movie?
Currently my Wii Fit – what's not to like?
What gadget do you think should be invented?
This may seem mundane, but if Ocado had a gadget that would work out what we need to buy so that I don't end up running out of some groceries and having a glut of others, and then put it away as well as deliver it, I would be a happy woman.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I told you I was sick (thanks Spike).\"
One of the industry's shrewdest strategists, Unerman helped turn her agency into the biggest in the UK. While there have been big changes in the management line-up this year, Unerman still hangs tight to the strategic reins, which, in an unpredictable market, will help everyone at the agency sleep a bit easier.
London, 24 July and if you're asking, I am currently going by my Wii Fit age which is late twenties.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Freelance Mid-weight Digital Producer Red Sofa London £200 - £250 per day, London
- Traffic Manager Red Sofa London £22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum, London
- CALLING ALL DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGERS Red Sofa London £25000 - £75000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood