Chief strategy officer
+44 (0)20 7158 5500
124 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8RX
Building MediaCom to the agency it has become.
Favourite TV programme
I've just learnt to love South Park, but I can only take a little of it at a time. Come Dine With Me – omnibus edition preferred.
The Sunday Times.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The BBC has been like a member of the family throughout my life so far.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Looking on the bright side.
Who would play you in a movie?
Currently my Wii Fit – what's not to like?
What gadget do you think should be invented?
This may seem mundane, but if Ocado had a gadget that would work out what we need to buy so that I don't end up running out of some groceries and having a glut of others, and then put it away as well as deliver it, I would be a happy woman.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I told you I was sick (thanks Spike).\"
One of the industry's shrewdest strategists, Unerman helped turn her agency into the biggest in the UK. While there have been big changes in the management line-up this year, Unerman still hangs tight to the strategic reins, which, in an unpredictable market, will help everyone at the agency sleep a bit easier.
London, 24 July and if you're asking, I am currently going by my Wii Fit age which is late twenties.
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Retail Advertising Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., South East England
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- MIDDLEWEIGHT 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS Live Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'