Chief strategy officer
+44 (0)20 7158 5500
124 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8RX
Building MediaCom to the agency it has become.
Favourite TV programme
I've just learnt to love South Park, but I can only take a little of it at a time. Come Dine With Me – omnibus edition preferred.
The Sunday Times.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The BBC has been like a member of the family throughout my life so far.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Looking on the bright side.
Who would play you in a movie?
Currently my Wii Fit – what's not to like?
What gadget do you think should be invented?
This may seem mundane, but if Ocado had a gadget that would work out what we need to buy so that I don't end up running out of some groceries and having a glut of others, and then put it away as well as deliver it, I would be a happy woman.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I told you I was sick (thanks Spike).\"
One of the industry's shrewdest strategists, Unerman helped turn her agency into the biggest in the UK. While there have been big changes in the management line-up this year, Unerman still hangs tight to the strategic reins, which, in an unpredictable market, will help everyone at the agency sleep a bit easier.
London, 24 July and if you're asking, I am currently going by my Wii Fit age which is late twenties.
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- A manifesto for media planning