+44 (0)20 7592 7402
Greencoat House, 15 Francis Street, London, SW1P 1DH
Favourite TV programme
Flight Of The Conchords.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Walker's \"do us a flavour\".
Kendal Mint Cake – keeps you going on long walks.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Catching a falling bottle.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Whatever Steve Jobs has got lined up next.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I hope the parachute opens.\"
Vallance is still the driving intelligence and planning power behind VCCP and is very much involved in steering the agency through its latest incarnation as a fully integrated shop. He also looks exceptionally snappy in his MCC striped tie.
September 1964 in Harrogate.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Business Development - Creative Agency Reuben Sinclair £40000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Account Manager The Beautiful Meme £25k to £30k, East London
- Group Head - Global Internet Giant Ultimate Asset £55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and incredible benefits , London