+44 (0)20 7592 7402
Greencoat House, 15 Francis Street, London, SW1P 1DH
Favourite TV programme
Flight Of The Conchords.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Walker's \"do us a flavour\".
Kendal Mint Cake – keeps you going on long walks.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Catching a falling bottle.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Whatever Steve Jobs has got lined up next.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I hope the parachute opens.\"
Vallance is still the driving intelligence and planning power behind VCCP and is very much involved in steering the agency through its latest incarnation as a fully integrated shop. He also looks exceptionally snappy in his MCC striped tie.
September 1964 in Harrogate.
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £39k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Marketing Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media