+44 (0)7734 813 176
Greencoat House, 15 Francis Street, London, SW1P 1DH
A few awards, some great wins, big launches, some picks of the week and a meerkat.
Favourite TV programme
Family Guy, The Simpsons, anything NHL.
News of the World, The Vancouver Sun.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
I love all my brands the same.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Haribo Star Mix.
Who would play you in a movie?
Avoiding people at parties who do party tricks.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Mobile phone with built-in stubble trimmer.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"May my soul Tweet in peace.\"
It's got to be a good feeling to know that you've been responsible for creating this generation's Honey Monster. With the success of Comparethemarket.com still permeating through VCCP, Vranakis and his creative partner, Darren Bailes, are riding high and putting out effective interesting work. In fact, they're making running an agency look simples (insert meerkat noise).
August 18, 1971. Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - brand engagement & recruitment marketing Story Recruitment £38 - 45k dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-35K plus bonus, dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Executive Creative Director MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)