+44 (0)7734 813 176
Greencoat House, 15 Francis Street, London, SW1P 1DH
A few awards, some great wins, big launches, some picks of the week and a meerkat.
Favourite TV programme
Family Guy, The Simpsons, anything NHL.
News of the World, The Vancouver Sun.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
I love all my brands the same.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Haribo Star Mix.
Who would play you in a movie?
Avoiding people at parties who do party tricks.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Mobile phone with built-in stubble trimmer.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"May my soul Tweet in peace.\"
It's got to be a good feeling to know that you've been responsible for creating this generation's Honey Monster. With the success of Comparethemarket.com still permeating through VCCP, Vranakis and his creative partner, Darren Bailes, are riding high and putting out effective interesting work. In fact, they're making running an agency look simples (insert meerkat noise).
August 18, 1971. Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- New Product Development Assistant Ball & Hoolahan £competitive salary and Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategic Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000-£60,000 + Benefits , Southampton, Hampshire
- Art Director - Integrated Marketing Agency - West London - £40k - NP198 Stonor £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager, FMCG, Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Richmond upon Thames
- Online Analytics Manager, Telecoms, Slough Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £65000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Slough