Virgin Media TV
+44 (0)20 7299 5225
160, Great Portland Street, London, , W1W 5QA
Leading VMtv to be the fastest-growing digital broadcaster over the past five years.
Favourite TV programme
Mad Men, Twin Peaks.
Brighton & Hove Argus.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Christopher Lee (Lord Summerisle) in Wicker Man.
Hermetically sealing my nose with my top lip.
Old Volkswagens, camping, knives.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The 60-mile jet-pack.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Webb took on more responsibility at the helm of Virgin Media TV following the departure of Malcolm Wall and then faced speculation over the company's future following Virgin Media's decision to sell. Successes this year include the Living channel and Webb has a skill-set that embraces programming and marketing talent.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- SEO Account Director - Fab Opportunity! GoodEgg Digital Circa £55k + Bonus and Gt Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Client Services Account Director Ultimate Asset £50000 - £65000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Mode-al Ltd £28,000 - £33,000 + 25% bonus, Uxbridge, London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3