Virgin Media TV
+44 (0)20 7299 5225
160, Great Portland Street, London, , W1W 5QA
Leading VMtv to be the fastest-growing digital broadcaster over the past five years.
Favourite TV programme
Mad Men, Twin Peaks.
Brighton & Hove Argus.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Christopher Lee (Lord Summerisle) in Wicker Man.
Hermetically sealing my nose with my top lip.
Old Volkswagens, camping, knives.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The 60-mile jet-pack.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Webb took on more responsibility at the helm of Virgin Media TV following the departure of Malcolm Wall and then faced speculation over the company's future following Virgin Media's decision to sell. Successes this year include the Living channel and Webb has a skill-set that embraces programming and marketing talent.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- NPD Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand Manager EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East England