Virgin Media TV
+44 (0)20 7299 5225
160, Great Portland Street, London, , W1W 5QA
Leading VMtv to be the fastest-growing digital broadcaster over the past five years.
Favourite TV programme
Mad Men, Twin Peaks.
Brighton & Hove Argus.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Christopher Lee (Lord Summerisle) in Wicker Man.
Hermetically sealing my nose with my top lip.
Old Volkswagens, camping, knives.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The 60-mile jet-pack.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Webb took on more responsibility at the helm of Virgin Media TV following the departure of Malcolm Wall and then faced speculation over the company's future following Virgin Media's decision to sell. Successes this year include the Living channel and Webb has a skill-set that embraces programming and marketing talent.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Outdoor Account Manager Ultimate Asset £3500 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- SEO Strategist Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Paid Search Account Manager - PPC Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PPC Lead - Leading Dig Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control