+44 (0)20 7025 3900
24 Bloomsbury Way, , London, , WC1A 2SL
Tripled the volume of Dr Pepper at Young & Rubicam, posed as Lara Croft on the cover of Promotions & Incentives magazine while at Sony Ericsson and helped Sainsbury's win two IPA gold awards when at PHD.
Favourite TV programme
The Sunday Times.
Condé Nast Traveller (always need to know where I'm going).
Streetmap (again, always need to know where I'm going).
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Sainsbury's \"feed your family for a fiver\".
Marmite: product and attitude a perfect fit.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Nothing at all; I'm an optimist.
Who would play you in a movie?
After a few drinks I feel compelled to try to improve people's swimming technique...
Swimming, shopping, socialising.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
SleepBank: an account where you can accrue hours of sleep from, say, a long weekend, and bank them to withdraw when you really need them (eg. pre-pitch or post-hangover).
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Has anyone seen my passport?\"
The former PHD managing partner was fast-tracked to the top job at Maxus this year. The rugby expert will have plenty to tackle in her new role not least getting the new business in and nailing down a clear proposition for Maxus. Renowned for taking no prisoners, Weedon certainly won't shy away from taking tough decisions.
17 April 1973. Chipping Norton.
- Marketing and Communications Manager Source £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Associate Planning Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive- Luxury Retail- to £24k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Digital Sales Manager MediaMigo Recruitment imited Up to £50k basic + comms + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Director Jarlett de Grouchy £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Great benefits, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch