Deputy executive creative director
+44 (0)20 7573 6784
76-80 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 4EZ
Every time I watch a good idea being born.
Favourite TV programme
One that's wrapped around good quality cod and chips.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Burger King – \"Whopper sacrifice\".
Apple – it's compulsory when you work in advertising.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Scotty in Star Trek. I can do the accent.
Movies. The beautiful game. Filling my lungs with good clean air occasionally.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A 99p coin.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"God I am really sorry for all the bad things I've done (especially the ads). But deep down I am basically a good person. See you shortly. I hope?\"
Young's future at TBWA looks to be entirely based on whether his pride can let him step back from the executive creative director's position he's been caretaking for almost a year now that Mark Hunter has taken over – and whether the agency management team think that his services are still required.
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne