Deputy executive creative director
+44 (0)20 7573 6784
76-80 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 4EZ
Every time I watch a good idea being born.
Favourite TV programme
One that's wrapped around good quality cod and chips.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Burger King – \"Whopper sacrifice\".
Apple – it's compulsory when you work in advertising.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Scotty in Star Trek. I can do the accent.
Movies. The beautiful game. Filling my lungs with good clean air occasionally.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A 99p coin.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"God I am really sorry for all the bad things I've done (especially the ads). But deep down I am basically a good person. See you shortly. I hope?\"
Young's future at TBWA looks to be entirely based on whether his pride can let him step back from the executive creative director's position he's been caretaking for almost a year now that Mark Hunter has taken over – and whether the agency management team think that his services are still required.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Design. #BANNERCAMPAIGNS #EMAILDESIGNS Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- JUNIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER #ESHOTS #WEBDESIGN #SOCIALMEDIA Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London