+44 (0)20 7380 8888
18, Dukes Road, London, , WC1H 9PY
This year seeing Strongbow's growth mean that it's set to overtake Guinness. Helping Magic stay as London's number one for a record ten quarters. Installing food recycling brown bins at work.
Favourite TV programme
Pets Doing The Funniest Things.
No favourite – still loving stumble.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Crispin Porter's Burger King (Whopper \"virgins\" and chicken especially).
Apple (there's no better philosphy a creative person can follow).
What’s your concession to the recession?
As many cab journeys as we sensibly can.
Who would play you in a movie?
The Chuckle Brothers. Together these largely underrated Dadaist masters would capture the paradox at the heart of my pschye – ruthlessness and vunerability.
I am an excellent dancer.
Art in London. Sailing and shooting in Norfolk.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A kind of super-window box that would allow folk in apartment blocks to have a vertical vegetable garden outside their home.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Drive carefully and look after mum.\"
With half the industry wondering how St Luke's continues to survive, Young has been holding on with gritted teeth to this once-great agency. And to some avail – this year saw the agency produce its best work on Strongbow yet.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned