+44 (0)20 7380 8888
18, Dukes Road, London, , WC1H 9PY
This year seeing Strongbow's growth mean that it's set to overtake Guinness. Helping Magic stay as London's number one for a record ten quarters. Installing food recycling brown bins at work.
Favourite TV programme
Pets Doing The Funniest Things.
No favourite – still loving stumble.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Crispin Porter's Burger King (Whopper \"virgins\" and chicken especially).
Apple (there's no better philosphy a creative person can follow).
What’s your concession to the recession?
As many cab journeys as we sensibly can.
Who would play you in a movie?
The Chuckle Brothers. Together these largely underrated Dadaist masters would capture the paradox at the heart of my pschye – ruthlessness and vunerability.
I am an excellent dancer.
Art in London. Sailing and shooting in Norfolk.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A kind of super-window box that would allow folk in apartment blocks to have a vertical vegetable garden outside their home.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Drive carefully and look after mum.\"
With half the industry wondering how St Luke's continues to survive, Young has been holding on with gritted teeth to this once-great agency. And to some avail – this year saw the agency produce its best work on Strongbow yet.
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £21k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager- Creative Integrated Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated