Group managing director
+44 (0)20 7938 6000
Northcliffe House, Derry Street, London, , W8 5TT
This is not a career. It is an accident.
Favourite TV programme
House (for his man-management skills), The Wire (it is an excellent representation of working in newspapers).
The Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday... unsurprisingly.
www.mailonline.co.uk... again, unsurprisingly.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The Meerkat is entertaining, and anything with Buddy Holly in it.
See newspaper above. It also pays my salary.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Jack Nicholson... but he'd need to put on more weight and lose some hair.
Never tell anyone your party trick and only do it in private otherwise it won't work.
Staying married, skiing, fine wine, and a bit of shooting and fishing.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Facial recognition software that can instantly tell me who I am talking to and where and when I insulted them when we last met.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Darling, please try and find a way of getting the wine to me within 15 years. After that throw a party and drink it or sell it.\"
The irrepressible Zitter, now the MD of a merged Mail and Mail on Sunday structure, had a wheeze a few months back. He recruited a new sales Johnny to talk to agencies. His name? Lord Rothermere. It was good for all concerned, Zitter said, that his nibs got the chance to meet people \"further down the food chain\".
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- Digital Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £60000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3