Associated Northcliffe Digital
+44 (0)20 7752 8416.
Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London, W8 5TT
1st January 1966
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Following points on biggreenswitch.co.uk.
Mother's chicken soup.
Home House, Groucho, Arts Club, The Andrew Hart group (Facebook there are a lot of us), Arsenal fan club.
My Roland Fantom-X8 keyboard.
Desert island objects
Guitar, Life and Fate by Vasily Grossman, solar-powered 4G phone.
Yitzhak Rabin. He fought for equitable peace, but paid the ultimate price.
Daily Mail, Vanity Fair, Shameless, The Today Programme, clubtickets.com.
Biggest risk taken
Jumping out of a plane at 10,000 feet.
Family, food, golf, Arsenal, then clubbing.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Compose music and songs.
Best job outside advertising
Selling Christmas crackers in street markets.
In recent years, Hart has emerged as one of the most influential players in the digital media business as DMGT has continued to back his vision with hard cash. He has not only reinvented the group's newspaper sites, but also masterminded a stream of ambitious acquisitions.
Most expensive purchase
An Andy Warhol original.
- Business Development Director Major Players £60000 - £70000 per hour + bonus and benefits , City of London
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment Competitive basic plus excellent benefits , Ipswich
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + plus benefits, Kings Lynn
- Creative Manager (catalogue) Beyond The Book c.£35000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Mid-Senior Designer AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, Liverpool, Merseyside
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building