Associated Northcliffe Digital
+44 (0)20 7752 8416.
Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London, W8 5TT
1st January 1966
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Following points on biggreenswitch.co.uk.
Mother's chicken soup.
Home House, Groucho, Arts Club, The Andrew Hart group (Facebook there are a lot of us), Arsenal fan club.
My Roland Fantom-X8 keyboard.
Desert island objects
Guitar, Life and Fate by Vasily Grossman, solar-powered 4G phone.
Yitzhak Rabin. He fought for equitable peace, but paid the ultimate price.
Daily Mail, Vanity Fair, Shameless, The Today Programme, clubtickets.com.
Biggest risk taken
Jumping out of a plane at 10,000 feet.
Family, food, golf, Arsenal, then clubbing.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Compose music and songs.
Best job outside advertising
Selling Christmas crackers in street markets.
In recent years, Hart has emerged as one of the most influential players in the digital media business as DMGT has continued to back his vision with hard cash. He has not only reinvented the group's newspaper sites, but also masterminded a stream of ambitious acquisitions.
Most expensive purchase
An Andy Warhol original.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Publisher Development Manager - video Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + commission, London
- Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Online Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Manchester
- Loyalty Senior Product Manager Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control