+44 (0)20 7158 5861.
124 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8RX
1st January 1973
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Walk more, recycle and take more holidays in the UK.
Internet and technology.
Desert island objects
Sky+, TV, mobile (all solar-powered).
None who are in office are worth mentioning.
The Observer, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, Classic FM, bbc.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Getting into online marketing in late 1996. Founder member of Outrider UK and surviving two years at BT.
Best job outside advertising
Wenn (formerly Wilson) has made quite an impact since joining Media.Com, growing the agency's digital offering into a major force. She's renowned for her passion for technology and commands respect since she's been in digital media for more than a decade.
Most expensive purchase
When I take them, I splash out on holidays.
Why are you good at what you do?
Listen to people, can think and do. Don't procrastinate and have integrity.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Direct & Digital Campaign Manager Stopgap £37350 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot