Executive creative director
+44 (0)20 7806 5000.
5 Golden Square, London, W1F 9BS
Fantasy business partner
Roger Federer in a touring doubles partnership.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Stick to locally sourced beer.
Groucho, Soho House.
Desert island objects
A photograph of Katie, Louis and Lana; an oyster knife; the Fullers brewery.
Ken Livingstone. He's truthful.
The Guardian, The Observer Food Monthly, The Simpsons, Radio 4, YouTube.
Biggest risk taken
Putting £500 on Desert Orchid to win the 1989 Gold Cup in atrocious going still can't believe he did it.
Long lunch, languid sex and beating the Australians at cricket or rugby (maybe both, since it's my perfect day).
Who should play you in the film of your life?
(According to Rooney Carruthers) John Le Mesurier.
Spending three days in Sussex with Ian Botham judging a Pub of the Month competition; now, at WCRS (honestly).
Damn. I haven't got one.
Best job outside advertising
Being the body on which a cardiac scanner was demonstrated at a medical exhibition.
Continues to bring the best out of his creative teams to consistently deliver top-class creative across a range of clients. Jaume has made the executive creative role his own at WCRS, and is easily one of the best in the business.
Most expensive purchase
Probably something my girlfriend is buying for our 17-month-old son right now.
Why are you good at what you do?
Necessity. I'd be useless at anything else.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Partnerships Manager air recruitment c.£48K dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director / Business Director (Integrated) air recruitment Up to £70k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Director air recruitment Up to £100k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)