Executive creative director
+44 (0)20 7806 5000.
5 Golden Square, London, W1F 9BS
Fantasy business partner
Roger Federer in a touring doubles partnership.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Stick to locally sourced beer.
Groucho, Soho House.
Desert island objects
A photograph of Katie, Louis and Lana; an oyster knife; the Fullers brewery.
Ken Livingstone. He's truthful.
The Guardian, The Observer Food Monthly, The Simpsons, Radio 4, YouTube.
Biggest risk taken
Putting £500 on Desert Orchid to win the 1989 Gold Cup in atrocious going still can't believe he did it.
Long lunch, languid sex and beating the Australians at cricket or rugby (maybe both, since it's my perfect day).
Who should play you in the film of your life?
(According to Rooney Carruthers) John Le Mesurier.
Spending three days in Sussex with Ian Botham judging a Pub of the Month competition; now, at WCRS (honestly).
Damn. I haven't got one.
Best job outside advertising
Being the body on which a cardiac scanner was demonstrated at a medical exhibition.
Continues to bring the best out of his creative teams to consistently deliver top-class creative across a range of clients. Jaume has made the executive creative role his own at WCRS, and is easily one of the best in the business.
Most expensive purchase
Probably something my girlfriend is buying for our 17-month-old son right now.
Why are you good at what you do?
Necessity. I'd be useless at anything else.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Visual Merchandiser & Store Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £80 - £150 per day, London
- Freelance Mid-weight Digital Producer Red Sofa London £200 - £250 per day, London
- Traffic Manager Red Sofa London £22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood