Joint head of planning
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
(020) 7616 3417
151 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5QE
At home in Richmond, Surrey at 4am, two weeks early.
Radio 4, The Week and BBC News.
Ideal next job
Running a cross-agency coalition set up to tackle some of society's biggest issues.
Three best friends in adland
I don't want to embarass them into thinking they need to put me on their list.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
The 28 members of our department who make us look good.
Why do people like you?
I try to be glass half-full.
Beating a womble in the London Marathon.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Eating a Mars bar after the London Marathon.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
We will be managing communities, not campaigns.
- Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - Weetabix. Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44