Joint head of planning
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
(020) 7616 3417
151 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5QE
At home in Richmond, Surrey at 4am, two weeks early.
Radio 4, The Week and BBC News.
Ideal next job
Running a cross-agency coalition set up to tackle some of society's biggest issues.
Three best friends in adland
I don't want to embarass them into thinking they need to put me on their list.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
The 28 members of our department who make us look good.
Why do people like you?
I try to be glass half-full.
Beating a womble in the London Marathon.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Eating a Mars bar after the London Marathon.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
We will be managing communities, not campaigns.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Broadcast Buyer - Leading Gaming & Confectionery Clients Ultimate Asset £28000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Publisher Development Manager - video Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + commission, London
- Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Online Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Manchester
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control