Farah Ramzan Golant
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
(020) 7616 3725
151 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5QE
The New Yorker magazine, netaporter.com, DVD boxsets – anything from HBO.
Ideal next job
Consigliere to Alberta Ferretti – to help an amazing Italian brand grow on the global stage
Three best friends in adland
My real best friends in adland prefer anonymity.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
David, Peter and Adrian for founding the agency where I have been encouraged to succeed.
Why do people like you?
Because I make the work we do enjoyable.
My 20th anniversary rock (D colour; vvs1 grading; excellent symmetry; no fluorescence; GIA certified – I did my research!).
Running AMV successfully through all the ups and downs over the past six years.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
My name, Farah, means happiness but there is no perfect me.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Improbably gifted people will be transformed by technology to create amazing ideas for brands that have a real purpose. Sceptics will perish and the creative industry will be valued for their intellectual property and rewarded for their contribution to business… sorry, was the question about the biggest change or the biggest dream?
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Account Director Zebra People £45000 - £55000 per annum + Competative Benefits Structure, City of London
- Senior Developer Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media