Farah Ramzan Golant
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
(020) 7616 3725
151 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5QE
The New Yorker magazine, netaporter.com, DVD boxsets – anything from HBO.
Ideal next job
Consigliere to Alberta Ferretti – to help an amazing Italian brand grow on the global stage
Three best friends in adland
My real best friends in adland prefer anonymity.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
David, Peter and Adrian for founding the agency where I have been encouraged to succeed.
Why do people like you?
Because I make the work we do enjoyable.
My 20th anniversary rock (D colour; vvs1 grading; excellent symmetry; no fluorescence; GIA certified – I did my research!).
Running AMV successfully through all the ups and downs over the past six years.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
My name, Farah, means happiness but there is no perfect me.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Improbably gifted people will be transformed by technology to create amazing ideas for brands that have a real purpose. Sceptics will perish and the creative industry will be valued for their intellectual property and rewarded for their contribution to business… sorry, was the question about the biggest change or the biggest dream?
- Agency Sales Manager - soft-sell, premium inventory, top site! Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, West End
- Insights Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Audience Development Director - SEO, Social & Content - CLIENT Ultimate Asset £75000 per annum + bens, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Planner - Charity / DM - Award-winning London agency - to £35k Fill Recruitment £35k plus superb benefits and bonus opportunity!, London (Greater)
- WPP, Daily Mail and SnapChat launch content agency Truffle Pig
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account