(020) 7395 4155
16 West Central Street, , London, , WC1A 1JJ
Westminster hospital, London, 28 July 1977.
Pretty much anything on HBO, This American Life podcasts, Time Out, The Ring magazine, IMDB, Google Earth, TED...
Shazam, because it never ceases to amaze me.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Sam Rice-Edwards (editor), Mattias Montero (DOP), Simon Cooper (producer).
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Lizie Gower, because there's no-one better to have behind you (you wouldn't want her against you!).
Why do people like you?
I like going to the cinema in the middle of the day when no-one else is there.
I haven't got there yet.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Blimey, that's a hard one. Maybe sustained adulation! It's always so fleeting.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
I'm not sure but if advertising is becoming more about audience choice, then hopefully the ambition and quality will have to evolve.
- Programmatic Executive - amazing lifestyle publisher Ultimate Asset £30000 per annum + bonus, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Senior Digital Designer Zebra People £50000 - £51000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Creative / Lead Creative | Leading technology/gaming br Salt £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Digital AM to AD - entertainment clients become £28k-£45k, Surrey
- Digital Snr AM become £35k-£40k, Surrey
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'