(020) 7395 4155
16 West Central Street, , London, , WC1A 1JJ
Westminster hospital, London, 28 July 1977.
Pretty much anything on HBO, This American Life podcasts, Time Out, The Ring magazine, IMDB, Google Earth, TED...
Shazam, because it never ceases to amaze me.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Sam Rice-Edwards (editor), Mattias Montero (DOP), Simon Cooper (producer).
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Lizie Gower, because there's no-one better to have behind you (you wouldn't want her against you!).
Why do people like you?
I like going to the cinema in the middle of the day when no-one else is there.
I haven't got there yet.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Blimey, that's a hard one. Maybe sustained adulation! It's always so fleeting.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
I'm not sure but if advertising is becoming more about audience choice, then hopefully the ambition and quality will have to evolve.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Publisher Development Manager - video Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + commission, London
- Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Online Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Manchester
- Loyalty Senior Product Manager Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control