(020) 7395 4155
16 West Central Street, , London, , WC1A 1JJ
Westminster hospital, London, 28 July 1977.
Pretty much anything on HBO, This American Life podcasts, Time Out, The Ring magazine, IMDB, Google Earth, TED...
Shazam, because it never ceases to amaze me.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Sam Rice-Edwards (editor), Mattias Montero (DOP), Simon Cooper (producer).
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Lizie Gower, because there's no-one better to have behind you (you wouldn't want her against you!).
Why do people like you?
I like going to the cinema in the middle of the day when no-one else is there.
I haven't got there yet.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Blimey, that's a hard one. Maybe sustained adulation! It's always so fleeting.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
I'm not sure but if advertising is becoming more about audience choice, then hopefully the ambition and quality will have to evolve.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Partnerships Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Brand Insight Planner FMCG - 12 month contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£40K-£50K + benefits package, North of London/Hertfordshire