Adam & Eve/DDB
(020) 3077 1027
52 Shorts Gardens, , London, , WC2H 9AN
True Blood, any weekend paper "home" section, BBC weather, The Week, Twitter and various blogs.
Blurb, because it buys me about 11.5 mins' worth of drinking time in the pub with my kids.
Ideal next job
I've got an idea for a new type of social network and I'd love to have a crack at making it.
Three best friends in adland
Peggy, Don, Roger.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Bill Barker for my first foot in the door, Mandy Pooler for teaching me that it's all about listening, and the three founders of Naked who created the most inspiring playground for any wannabe entrepreneur.
Why do people like you?
Because I like them.
Denim. I'm a closet geek and spend stupid amounts on it.
Adam & Eve (and still being married).
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Like everyone else – X Factor with a few beers on a Saturday night?
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Media owners will become serious contenders in offering "full service".
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Partnerships Manager air recruitment c.£48K dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director / Business Director (Integrated) air recruitment Up to £70k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Director air recruitment Up to £100k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)