Chief executive, Aegis Media Western Europe
(020) 7430 6000
43-49 Parker Street, London, WC2B
Later With Jools Holland, Guardian, Mojo, eBay.
Ideal next job
I don't suspect there will be one!
Three best friends in adland
Sadly one problem with the industry is there's not enough time to keep close to everyone you'd like to.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
The late and great John Webster for showing me that while there are lots of very talented people in advertising, if you want to be the best you need to dedicate your life to it.
Why do people like you?
To be more excited to be doing what I'm doing now than I was 20 years ago.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
A sunny day spent with the wife and kids.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
If the past few years are anything to go by, I suspect it's something that doesn't exist as yet.
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Resource Manager - 12 month contract, Agency Source £30000 - £40000 per annum + Bens, London
- Freelance Powerpoint Designer Creative Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Digital Project Manager Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Production Manager - Brand Experience - £upto£50K Stonor £Dependent on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated