Chief executive, Aegis Media Western Europe
(020) 7430 6000
43-49 Parker Street, London, WC2B
Later With Jools Holland, Guardian, Mojo, eBay.
Ideal next job
I don't suspect there will be one!
Three best friends in adland
Sadly one problem with the industry is there's not enough time to keep close to everyone you'd like to.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
The late and great John Webster for showing me that while there are lots of very talented people in advertising, if you want to be the best you need to dedicate your life to it.
Why do people like you?
To be more excited to be doing what I'm doing now than I was 20 years ago.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
A sunny day spent with the wife and kids.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
If the past few years are anything to go by, I suspect it's something that doesn't exist as yet.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Communications Manager Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager (Digital) - Dutch Speaking - Fashion Phenomenon Recruitment Revolution £25,000 - £35,000 per annum plus bonus, London (East), London (Greater)
- eCommerce Trading Manager - Fast Growing Footwear Fashion Brand Recruitment Revolution Up to £35,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Paddy Power's Pistorius ad most-complained about in 2014
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign