Founder and chairman
Agency Assessments International
19 Buckingham Street, , London, , WC2N 6EF
Alvechurch, Worcs. 1944.
Sky Sports – especially cricket and rugby.
Any of the weather sites – so that I know whether to pack waterproofs or not.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
I can't answer that. People would start questioning our shortlists.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Kit Nisbet – sadly no longer with us. He persuaded me to join Pritchard Wood
Why do people like you?
I'm pretty predictable having been around such a long time.
First Class rail travel.
Surviving in this business.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Alderney on a breezy summer's day with my family and friends.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Much higher quality ads in the conventional space – because they will need to be.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Broadcast Account Manager - TV, VOD, Radio & Cinema Ultimate Asset £32000 - £38000 per annum, City of London
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £24000 - £27000 per annum + car + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Account Director Pitch Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, West Midlands
- Head of Design Pitch Consultants £50000 - £75000 per annum + benefits, West Midlands