Founder and chairman
Agency Assessments International
19 Buckingham Street, , London, , WC2N 6EF
Alvechurch, Worcs. 1944.
Sky Sports – especially cricket and rugby.
Any of the weather sites – so that I know whether to pack waterproofs or not.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
I can't answer that. People would start questioning our shortlists.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Kit Nisbet – sadly no longer with us. He persuaded me to join Pritchard Wood
Why do people like you?
I'm pretty predictable having been around such a long time.
First Class rail travel.
Surviving in this business.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Alderney on a breezy summer's day with my family and friends.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Much higher quality ads in the conventional space – because they will need to be.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - Indonesia tfconnect global recruitment £30,000, Jakarta
- account manager collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media