Founder and chairman
Agency Assessments International
19 Buckingham Street, , London, , WC2N 6EF
Alvechurch, Worcs. 1944.
Sky Sports – especially cricket and rugby.
Any of the weather sites – so that I know whether to pack waterproofs or not.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
I can't answer that. People would start questioning our shortlists.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Kit Nisbet – sadly no longer with us. He persuaded me to join Pritchard Wood
Why do people like you?
I'm pretty predictable having been around such a long time.
First Class rail travel.
Surviving in this business.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Alderney on a breezy summer's day with my family and friends.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Much higher quality ads in the conventional space – because they will need to be.
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne