+1 212 994 6986
Berners House, 47-48 Berners Street, London, , W1T 3NF
16 June 1965 in Liverpool Hospital, Sydney.
Midsomer Murders, Financial Times, The Economist and jjjound.com.
Texts from last night.
Ideal next job
Purveyor of fine small goods.
Three best friends in adland
Jon Ingall, Steve Stretton and Bram Williams.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Tony Harris because he revealed to me the secrets of the consummate suit.
Why do people like you?
I didn’t realise they did.
An almost permanently immobile 1961 MkII Jaguar.
Putting up with Jon and Steve.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Twenty-one pieces of the Colonel’s finest washed down with a bottle of St Million.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Gen Y will be the decision-makers.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- NPD Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand Manager EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East England