+1 212 994 6986
Berners House, 47-48 Berners Street, London, , W1T 3NF
16 June 1965 in Liverpool Hospital, Sydney.
Midsomer Murders, Financial Times, The Economist and jjjound.com.
Texts from last night.
Ideal next job
Purveyor of fine small goods.
Three best friends in adland
Jon Ingall, Steve Stretton and Bram Williams.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Tony Harris because he revealed to me the secrets of the consummate suit.
Why do people like you?
I didn’t realise they did.
An almost permanently immobile 1961 MkII Jaguar.
Putting up with Jon and Steve.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Twenty-one pieces of the Colonel’s finest washed down with a bottle of St Million.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Gen Y will be the decision-makers.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3