+1 212 994 6986
Berners House, 47-48 Berners Street, London, , W1T 3NF
16 June 1965 in Liverpool Hospital, Sydney.
Midsomer Murders, Financial Times, The Economist and jjjound.com.
Texts from last night.
Ideal next job
Purveyor of fine small goods.
Three best friends in adland
Jon Ingall, Steve Stretton and Bram Williams.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Tony Harris because he revealed to me the secrets of the consummate suit.
Why do people like you?
I didn’t realise they did.
An almost permanently immobile 1961 MkII Jaguar.
Putting up with Jon and Steve.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Twenty-one pieces of the Colonel’s finest washed down with a bottle of St Million.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Gen Y will be the decision-makers.
- Campaign Manager Nu Creative Talent £40-45k + bonus, London
- Project Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, East London
- UI Design Manager Zebra People £65000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager CIG Healthcare Partnership £30K - £35K dependent on experience, London (Greater)
- Community Manager Dot-Gap £39k, London Central
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy